Premier league star to sign (2 Viewers)

LJC_CCFC

Cole, injury prone and lacks the mobility he once had in his game, is still 563749 times better than any other player in League 1.

tisza

145 posts in an hour 295 users browsing this thread shows how an imaginative signing can stimulate interest.
hopefully it can be translated into ticket sales.

Albo

Well done to Mowbray and his team. What a wiley campaigner. Joe Cole , the perfect replacement for Maddison for a month.

Nick

Administrator
I still don't understand how they have managed to blag it?

The club should now be marketing the shit out of this!

Is he just coming to us to get match fit to be sold or slot in for Villa?

skybluetony176

Bit of a scoop for the club. Well done TM. Should be a class above at this level. Hopefully he enjoys his time here enough that an extension isn't out of the question.

WhiteyBFC

From a Barnsley supporter, had to just come on to say 'wow'.

Wow.

But, I look forward to Josh Scowen crunching him within a minute on the 3rd November. :guitar2:

Samo

I still don't understand how they have managed to blag it?

The club should now be marketing the shit out of this!

Is he just coming to us to get match fit to be sold or slot in for Villa?

They must be doing us a favour because we can't be paying his wages.

aviles

Sisu you have really pulled your fingers out your arse this season. Well done. This signing shows the ambition of the club. All these fans not going because of sisu I think it's time to forgive and forget and get to the Ricoh to watch our club finally start experiencing success.

Rich

Sisu you have really pulled your fingers out your arse this season. Well done. This signing shows the ambition of the club. All these fans not going because of sisu I think it's time to forgive and forget and get to the Ricoh to watch our club finally start experiencing success.
Nothing to do with Sisu. Mowbray wanted control of his budget and how he spends it. Taking the power away from SISU is why we have the squad we do. Well done to Mowbray it's nothing to do with SISU pulling their fingers out of anywhere let alone your arse.

ajsccfc

His goal against Sweden is still one of my favourite England goals. I can only think of Gazza vs Scotland ahead of it off the top of my head, maybe Dave Nugent's in second place.

Kingokings204

Nothing to do with Sisu. Mowbray wanted control of his budget and how he spends it. Taking the power away from SISU is why we have the squad we do. Well done to Mowbray it's nothing to do with SISU pulling their fingers out of anywhere let alone your arse.

Spot on. What's this signing got to do with sisu? It's only ever brought up by posters who have liking for them. We should be enjoying the moment and praising mowbray and his team it's not like joy has phoned TM and told him to get Joe Cole is it ffs.

We are reaping the benefits of having proper management staff in charge. Simple as that.

Sick Boy

Spot on. What's this signing got to do with sisu? It's only ever brought up by posters who have liking for them. We should be enjoying the moment and praising mowbray and his team it's not like joy has phoned TM and told him to get Joe Cole is it ffs.

We are reaping the benefits of having proper management staff in charge. Simple as that.

If Hoffman was chairman you'd probably be offering tot get on your knees to congratulate him.

SkyBlue_Bear83

They get credit for appointing the right man and giving him the tools he asked for to do his job (in this case it would be his preferred backroom staff and control of the budget)

Waggot and whoever else involved should also get credit for the way things are looking to be run better off the itch than last year. (moving the club shop to a better location, closing the north stand, improving the ticketing, making links with CRFC, improved marketing etc.)

Beyond that all the credit should go to Mowbray.

But back on topic

JOE COLE!

Users who are viewing this thread