Premier league star to sign (3 Viewers)

Fluffsta

Guys I have 100% legit information. The player we are signing is called Ali Dia. George Weah's cousin.

donald_trumps

Surely not Joe Cole?!?!?!? F**K ME THAT WOULD BE AMAZING. Imaging him linking up with our talented quick passing forwards!?!?!?!?

footyfrenzy

FLW have been informed by a club insider at the Sky Blues that it looks set to be Aston Villa midfielder Joe Cole, with it being no secret that the Aston Villa midfielder was seeking regular first-team football and would consider a temporary move elsewhere.
Despite interest from the Championship nothing has come to fruition and now Cole looks set to sign a loan deal at the Ricoh Arena.
The move is quite remarkable considering the ex-Chelsea player has played in the Premier League all of his career, and it is also surprising that given Villa’s recent struggles that he hasn’t been given more of a go at Villa Park.
Cole could join before the Sky Blues’ home game with Blackpool tomorrow afternoon, although it is unclear at this stage whether he would sign in time to actually feature during the game or not.

Skyblueweeman

Coventry City ‏@Coventry_City · 1 min1 minute ago
RIGHT... we've got some massive transfer news in ten minutes. Here's a live scene from Ryton... #PUSB

donald_trumps

Imaging that EAGLES and JOE COLE SIGNING! After all the mocking and wind ups - it would be truly incredible. All we need now is phil masinga to sign after stopping at KFC and all our transfer rumour mongering will become true!!!!

LB87ccfc

HUGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Signing if this is true, sends out a massive massive statement to league one.

Hopefully it isn't a January thing and we get him the whole season, jesus christ I cant believe we might actually be getting him

Kingokings204

Is Joe Cole actually that good? He is 36 and got zero pace. Just saying.

Are we all exited by just the name?

Users who are viewing this thread