Premature ejaculation (1 Viewer)

andrew.roberts

Aren´t we jumping the gun a bit here folks. It´s not even been confirmed yet...we´re making decisions based on CET´s none too reliable journalism

Mr pot

An ejaculation is supposed to be a pleasurable experience...right?

Happy_Martian

And we've just signed a loan player from Watford this afternoon. Surely Robins wouldn't have finished that if he was off ? Telegraph has been wrong before... lets wait to see the official statement before shooting the guy down.

Nonleagueherewecome

The problem is this thread is floating around dangerously close to the "sky blue blood" one, which makes me wince..

Colonel Mustard

Aren´t we jumping the gun a bit here folks. It´s not even been confirmed yet...we´re making decisions based on CET´s none too reliable journalism

The Telegraph is usually quite reliable for breaking news - the problem is that they don't break news particularly often. Add to that reports on BBC C&W, Radio 5, established football reporters on Twitter and, what the hell, betting odds ... I think it is a fairly safe subject to discuss.

Nonleagueherewecome

OP probably has a point though. Sod this, I'm going to watch loads of "Utopia" in preparation for the new episode tonight and hope that when I come back in a few hours it's all been discredited as a hoax up there with our new Maltese centre-back signing.

Poor Carl Dickinson, he'd have been Numero Uno news item on any other day!

Users who are viewing this thread