Prem Managers (1 Viewer)

Roulette

Somebody on here recently put that Robins couldn’t get a job in the Prem. Does anyone else think Robins is a better manager than Solksjaer? Pound for pound he definitely is for me and Solksjaer is a very very lucky man to be in his position. Is Arteta better than Robins? Not a chance. Steve Bruce?

Briles

Somebody on here recently put that Robins couldn’t get a job in the Prem. Does anyone else think Robins is a better manager than Solksjaer? Pound for pound he definitely is for me and Solksjaer is a very very lucky man to be in his position. Is Arteta better than Robins? Not a chance. Steve Bruce?

I'm not sure how Robins would do with a budget tbh. His ethos has always been get the best out of what he's got and bringing youth through which I think takes the pressure off him. If you gave him 100m I think he would shit himself 😂

covmark

Not a hard question but ofcourse you never miss an opportunity to put us down as a club etc

You could spoil an orgasm you

Yeah I've noticed that, hes turned into a poor man's Grendel.

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

skybluetony176

He’s definitely a better manager than some who have managed in the premier league, even some who’ve had multiple jobs in the premier league, thinking Mark Hughes. Definitely better than Chris Coleman, Steve Wigley just of the top of my head. Off current premier league managers other than what he initially achieved at Birmingham Steve Bruce’s ability to keep getting jobs in the premier league amazes me and I wouldn’t rate him a better manager than Robins.

SlowerThanPlatt

He’s definitely a better manager than some who have managed in the premier league, even some who’ve had multiple jobs in the premier league, thinking Mark Hughes. Definitely better than Chris Coleman, Steve Wigley just of the top of my head. Off current premier league managers other than what he initially achieved at Birmingham Steve Bruce’s ability to keep getting jobs in the premier league amazes me and I wouldn’t rate him a better manager than Robins.

The Newcastle fans loathe him but as Rafa said when he walked away the regime is the problem. Wilson is injured again too

skybluetony176

The Newcastle fans loathe him but as Rafa said when he walked away the regime is the problem. Wilson is injured again too
I always find his team’s boring to watch. For me it’s like he’s set up his teams to not lose rather than set them up to win. Which would also explain why Newcastle fans loathe him.

Users who are viewing this thread