Predictions on numbers for the protest... (1 Viewer)

ccfcdan

I reckon 250 will turn up... with half going the game.

Well, After the watford game in August there was about 40 of us and that wasn't even organised! With Coverage on the news and in all the papers and they great work thats been done from everybody regarding the handing out of boycott leaflets there's surely going to be a much bigger number. I'd be happy to have around 300 fans attend. Was chatting to one of the lads at work and he was saying there's a few coming along from The Devon too :D With all the press in attendance we need to get some good numbers! Also as many banners as possible!

CUS Wyken

Well, After the watford game in August there was about 40 of us and that wasn't even organised! With Coverage on the news and in all the papers and they great work thats been done from everybody regarding the handing out of boycott leaflets there's surely going to be a much bigger number. I'd be happy to have around 300 fans attend. Was chatting to one of the lads at work and he was saying there's a few coming along from The Devon too :D With all the press in attendance we need to get some good numbers! Also as many banners as possible!

Few from the Devon... i know who you mean. :)

250-300 would be decent.

wingy

Had too leadline it to stop the glow from escaping ,its not deep enough to accomodate his portly frame.

Users who are viewing this thread