Predictions for Saturday (1 Viewer)

ccfc92

I wish Bmouth would have waited til after our game to sack their manager :facepalm:

So I'm going 1-3 Bournemouth :facepalm: :(

Baginton

I have a good feeling about Saturday, I predict a home win.:claping hands:

hope Edje is fit, i'd start Fleck

coop

2 0 win and carnt wait for us to start putting wins together in robins I trust fleck and Cody to start

johnwillomagic

Predicting first home win and a comfortable one - do not see why so many people on here are worried about Bournemouth......2-0 city.

Nonleagueherewecome

I think we'll take the lead but fail to win. Y'know, as per.

Otis

I have a good feeling about Saturday, I predict a home win.:claping hands:

hope Edje is fit, i'd start Fleck

I had a good feeling about Tuesday.

Going for draw again on Saturday after what I saw against MK.

ccfc92

I think people are forgetting the importance of Bournemouth sacking their manager :facepalm:

I really hope I'm wrong :thinking about:

Baginton

I had a good feeling about Tuesday.

Going for draw again on Saturday after what I saw against MK.

The fakes are better then Bournemouth, a lot better.
if we create as many chances a few will go in and we won't run out of steam...

I can see us strolling home by 2 or 3, seriously!

Also, a lovely sunny day on Saturday with 13c, I can taste the Carlsberg now :D

Last edited:

Watty215

Thats the spirit hate all this negative talk about us losing put some energy into being posotive 3-1 Sky Blues.

PUSB

Astute

I can predict the aftermatch comments.

As usual we can only play decent for one half.

Where are all the bandwagoners that went to Arsenal?

Why can't we hold on to a lead?

Sheffers is shite. Why do we keep playing him?

We need to sort our defence out.

I go for a 1-1 draw myself :(

Black6Osprey

I can predict the aftermatch comments.

As usual we can only play decent for one half.

I was with you until you lost all credibility with these outlandish claims that we can do it for an entire half. I though we were now working to the new two good moves within the half plan.

ccfcway

P4 W1 D1 L2

The Robins influence ?

Take out the Arsenal game, and thats mid table form from a team with "the new manager effect"

Lets not get carried away.

Bugsy

im going with a 2-0 win, moussa n fleck banging 1 in, in each half c'mon sky blues....:):):)

Last edited:

skyblueinBaku

Some of the blokes at work are Bournemouth fans, so I am praying for a Sky Blues win. I reckon 2 - 0 (but hoping that we give them a real belting).

torchomatic

First home win of the season, I reckon.

Baginton

P4 W1 D1 L2

The Robins influence ?

Take out the Arsenal game, and thats mid table form from a team with "the new manager effect"

He has stopped the rot and that is half the battle, we are turning the corner, we've won a game and we are holding on and not losing stupid late goals, players a starting to play better and on Saturday we WILL have our first home win :claping hands:

Mark Robins Sky Blue Army - PUSB

Grendel

P4 W1 D1 L2

The Robins influence ?

If thorn had averaged that last season some would be demanding a night hood.

Black6Osprey

He has stopped the rot and that is half the battle, we are turning the corner, we've won a game and we are holding on and not losing stupid late goals, players a starting to play better and on Saturday we WILL have our first home win :claping hands:

Mark Robins Sky Blue Army - PUSB

I'm not sure what corner we have turned? The worst performance in living memory Oldham corner or the MK Dons player can't score open goal winner corner. Whichever one you chose we have had some luck these last 2 games to pick up points. We haven't played well yet under Robins (don't tell me about getting stuffed at the Arsenal) so I think we are still going in a straight line at the moment and we haven't even reached the corner yet.

Baginton

I'm not sure what corner we have turned? The worst performance in living memory Oldham corner or the MK Dons player can't score open goal winner corner. Whichever one you chose we have had some luck these last 2 games to pick up points. We haven't played well yet under Robins (don't tell me about getting stuffed at the Arsenal) so I think we are still going in a straight line at the moment and we haven't even reached the corner yet.

I didnt say the corner was turned yet, just saying, we arent getting beat like we were, the loanees are settling in, early days yes, but we stopped the losses occuring and the players will be getting little bits of confidence back after an appalling start, we are even getting some luck which we werent getting before. If that blatant penalty was given we might have gone on and buried the opposition Tuesday, we played some great stuff first 20 minutes, we must continue that later today and hopefully goals will come.

skybluedaze

I was thinking a 1-1 draw, but i'm going to stick my neck out and say it'll be the first home league win of the season. 2-1 Cov. Last minute winner from a corner!

Users who are viewing this thread