Prediction League Update (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Right, there are only a couple of days to go!

I just did a quick count of how many people have made predictions for the first game on Saturday and there are over 130 People.

Competition is going to be fierce but it will be a good laugh watching the table every week!

Make sure you get your bets in now by clicking here!

Coventry La La La

Really looking forward to the prediction league although I think with all the new competition it will be hard to finish in the top 10!

BackRoomRummermill

A bit of advice for everyone , I finshed 2nd last year and mainly due to always getting my bets on, do not give up if you have a crap week then come back later and have a run and say I could have have won :jerkit:

Enjoy it , thanks to Nick for doing it :)

Nick

Administrator
It is best to set the reminder email so you get an email sent to remind you to come and place your bets.

bishbosh

Looking forward to this season's prediction league. I support what backroom said - just keep putting in your predictions, I won last season and I think it was down to consistently getting my picks in.

Good luck.

smileycov

Facebook User
I came third..........mostly down to them 2 putting there predictions in every week :claping hands:

Nick

Administrator
Make sure your emails are correct in your profiles so you get the alerts to remind you about the bets :)

johnamcp

I'm with you b15dan... Lol, not for much longer imo.. what's the latest time u can submit your score on matchday??? I think I may have been a lil generous!!

shmmeee

Joint 63rd. Obviously a transitional year to prepare for nicks fair play rules next year.

Nick

Administrator
Nothing as yet, but a prize will be given. :) Last season it was a city shirt, so probably something along those lines when / if a new one comes out!

sky_blue_up_north

Looking forward to the Euro's Predictions

It is best to set the reminder email so you get an email sent to remind you to come and place your bets.

Yes Nick the reminder will be most helpful.

And many thanks Nick for this new venture and obviously last season as well - tremendous fun.

PUSB

rob9872

finished 14th but was never in the running :( wp dutchman

Nick

Administrator
The only thing is, they dont do a league one league :( the developer for it has gone awol too :(

Might have to have the premier league if all else fails :(

Users who are viewing this thread