Prediction League 2015/2016 (1 Viewer)

Otis

I'm usually quite conservative in my City predictions, but today had us down for a 4-1 win.

Trust us not to turn up to the office when we should have had a great opportunity to bag all 3 points.

Terry Gibson's perm

I had a 2 1 defeat just can't seem to back us on it, but then had all sorts of bets on city win Armstrong to score and city to score the only one I got right was madden first goal the one I didn't want

stupot07

Oh bollocks completely forgot to do my predictions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Otis

Same here 2 games ago.

Much harder to win if you don't put any predictions in isn't it. ;)

Astute

Don't know about anyone else but I got 3 points X 2 and 2 points. Not bad with them results.....I think :D

stupot07

Not a single point this week. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Nick

Administrator
Looks like the provider the results come from is down, will give it a couple of days and if not ill see if i can hack it to manually input them :(

covmark

This is a conspiracy! I had the best week I've had in ages and the league's fooked. I blame Sisu!
Or Nick, it could be your fault too!

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Come on Nick! I had a great total this week! Nothing updated! :blue: (I'll just blame Sisu for the hell of it!) :whistle:

Houchens Head

Woohooooo!!!! I'm at the top!!!! (OK, so it's the top of page 2, but at least I've climbed up!) :D

Astute

Recovered from my shocking start where I was nowhere near the first page. Up to third now and only 4 points off the top :)

Otis

I've given up.

I am still not getting any reminders by email at all (must be my system) and that's 3 times now I haven't submitted any scores at all (totally forgot there were matches last night).

So I'm retired, hurt.

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
im joint first need a good weekend this week try pull away only way ill stop if i drop near the bottom of the first page ill give up then ha but onwards and upwards.

Houchens Head

I've climbed to joint 15th. That was from half way down page 2! Coming up fast!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread