Prediction for Scunthorpe (1 Viewer)

blueboy30

I'm goin 2-1 nouble and o'brian

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kingokings204

1-1 Jackson for us. Scunthorpe have to put in a performance and save their manager. Plus I don't remember the last time we won 3 league games on the trot.

shmmeee

Nouble and McQuoid doubtful apparently.

Would be amazing to win this one and make it 3 on the trot, but my head says that's unlikely so 1-1 (Jackson), keep the run going.

kg82

1-1 Jackson for us. Scunthorpe have to put in a performance and save their manager. Plus I don't remember the last time we won 3 league games on the trot.

Last season - Orient, Walsall, Notts County!

I'd like to think we can get a result here to be honest, but you never know with us! Be nice to get our first away win of the season too

Sky Blue Harry H

2-1 us - need a win, as I think Rochdale will be a tough match (I would have laughed at myself uttering those words a few seasons back!) :facepalm:

2-0 to city. Scunthorpe record so far is bad, let in 17 Goals in 7 games, 4 games they never scored and 4 Goals scored in the other 3 games. Should be a win for city.

mark82

Just bought my tickets. Just got to hope I can pick them up in Scunthorpe now!

2-1 win. Hoping to see Nouble and Jackson up front and getting the goals.

Astute

They are letting in a lot of goals away but have won their last two home games. Not going to be as easy as many believe.

3-1 to us :D

mark82

Anyone know where I will pick up my tickets at Scunthorpe? Can't get through to ticket office. What the hell is going on at that place. Can't be a big rush for tickets anymore.

hill83

Comfortable win for us. 2-0 by half time. Still 2-0 at full time. Put your pocket money on it.

Users who are viewing this thread