Predicted team for next year (1 Viewer)

donald_trumps

Here is my predicted team for next year - what do you think? It will be interesting to compare in August:

Murphy

Keogh Crainie Turner Hussey

Clingan

Green Gunnarsson

McSheffrey

King New Striker/Jukebox

Subs: New young keeper Clarke Cameron McPake Wood Deegan Baker Eastwood

pusbccfc

New striker over juke, he must be good.

KarmicChris

I think Baker and Wood should start. Ok maybe Baker's been below expected but I can't see what Wood's done wrong to go on the bench?

Jimthor

Murphy
Keogh Cranie Turner Hussey
Clingan
Green Gunnar
McSheffrey
Jutkiewicz [striker from lower league]

I think as with this year it might take a while to establish who's the first team. Reckon Deegan, Bell and another (maybe Green) will all be fighting it out for CM spots (1 or 2, depending on if Gunnar stays or not).

Alternative strike force might end up being McSheffrey playing upfront with Lukas and Baker behind them, i'd hope we'd bring in a good new striker. Always the possibility of Freddy playing too, but i'd hope not tbh.

I think we could see lots of changing around at the back too. Lots of competition for places, particularly at CB. But we've also seen that Thorn likes to play Keogh at CB and Clarke at RB (who i think has a hell of a lot of promise, and has good pace going forward which works well with our style of football), so we could see all sorts of possible lineups back there too.

ccfcway

team today would be ..........

--------------------Ireland-------------------

Keogh---------Turner----Craine----Hussey

----Clingan-----Deegan------Bell----------

-----------------McSheff----------------------

-------Eastwood---------Juke----------------

Subs - Clarke, Platt, O'Donovan, Cameron, Baker, Thomas

pusbccfc

Deegan looked good tbh against norwich, the whole team played well new players will need to be good to get into the team

CovKingChris

Facebook User
--------------------Murphy-------------------

Clarke---------Keogh----Turner----Hussey

----Bell---------Clingan------McSheffery----------

-----------------Deegan----------------------

-------New Striker---------Juke----------------

Sky Blue Luke

-Murphy-
-Keogh-McPake-Turner-Hussey-
-Clingan-Deegan-
-Bell-Eastwood-McSheffery-
-Juke-​

Can't really think of any transfer targets :thinking about: (bar Murphy)

Skybluerhys

I personally and hopefully dont want to see Mr Eastwood at the club next season, either trade him for a decentish l1 striker or sell for 400k ish, he is nowhere near championship standard.

We should risk 300k on Adam le Fonde

kg82

I wouldn't be surprised if Thomas gets a bigger role next season to be honest. All the sounds coming out of the club are he's extremely talented. He's now trained with Liverpool youth and reserves for 4 months which is only going to do him good and he was near to first team when he left last season - he'd just made his first start against Blues. When you think about it our midfield is actually quite good with competition for places and if we got Green in it would only strengthen it - Clingan, Thomas, Deegan, Bell, Baker, McSheffrey, Gunnar (maybe) and Green (maybe). Add to that Cranie who showed he's very competent in that position as well earlier in the season that's great competition for places and the way Thorn got Bell and McSheffrey playing it would be hard to pick the 4 to start!

Ccfc1984

I think we need more strength in depth at left back & midfield.
Westwood
Ireland
Keogh. Cranie. Turner. Hussey
Clarke. McPake. Wood. New Signing

Clingan
Deegan
Gunnarsson. New Signing
Thomas. Baker
McSheffrey
Bell

King. Juke
Platt. Eastwood

flammablepiss

Facebook User
I agree with getting rid of Eastwood, we have given him season after season after season and he hasn't progressed. It would make sense from his point of view too. As for picking a team I think its pretty much impossible to do it at the moment. Hopefully Thorn will have a few tricks up his sleeve. I'm not expecting Murphy to come here seeing as though there is no evidence, I reckon we will sign scouted players that are far less known.

EDIT: And Platt... get rid of him ! he isn't good enough.

Users who are viewing this thread