Predict the Gate (1 Viewer)

cov4theprem

They should sell tkts for a fiver and try and warm the fans back.

ecky

Seconded.

Hate to be a negative whiny bitch, but as much as I'd love to see a monster crowd, I don't think it'll happen; and even if it does, I dare say it won't be maintained (though, as always, I'd love to be wrong and see us getting 20 000+ regularly).

Depends if sisu want to be greedy and take the gate money for a season or 2 then sell? People will go if they arent priced out of the game..

sky_blue_up_north

Friday on Sky is a bummer travelling back from Scotland... might have to leave early :thinking about:

Otis

Not sure.

You have to remember there are many who say they won't go up until Sisu have left and a fair few who have probably already given up and would need enticing back into the fold.

Ashdown

Not sure.

You have to remember there are many who say they won't go up until Sisu have left and a fair few who have probably already given up and would need enticing back into the fold.

I want to know more about the hedge funds plans before I commit long term but almost every City fan should attempt to attend this match to at least show the powers to be that this is the way forward and that the team should never have been forced away from home.

SkyBlueAussie

It will of course be a full house and anyone who doubts that really doesn't know Coventry as a City at all.
If there is one thing that a Coventrian has no shortage of is belief.
As Winston Churchill once said:
"This is not the end,indeed,this is not even the beginning of the end.But I believe that this is the end of the beginning."
Play up Sky Blues!

pusbccfc

30,031 at £5
29,637 at £10
23,000 at £15
21,000 at £20

I do think it will be the highest league attendance we've had.

Big_Ben

1. It's on a Friday evening, not Saturday afternoon, so travel could be an issue for some
2. It's on Sky, which has to have some effect
3. We're already getting calls to cut ticket prices in order to attract numbers, when many on here have said that they would willingly pay an extra £5 to be back at the Ricoh. This may become a new excuse for some of the keyboard warriors not going.
4. Some of the estimates have to be wildly optimistic - the heart totally over-ruling the head.

If the gate is over 10K I reckon we will have done really well.

shmmeee

1. It's on a Friday evening, not Saturday afternoon, so travel could be an issue for some
3. We're already getting calls to cut ticket prices in order to attract numbers, when many on here have said that they would willingly pay an extra £5 to be back at the Ricoh. This may become a new excuse for some of the keyboard warriors not going.
4. Some of the estimates have to be wildly optimistic - the heart totally over-ruling the head.

We took how many to Arsenal mid-week? How many to Old Trafford mid week? Far harder to get to.

There's absolutely no reason not to sell out on a Friday night. None.

Como

I was thinking exactly the same, we are not playing Arsenal or Man U.

stupot07

19-21k. All depends on the price, and whether the 'not coming back until sisu leave regardless of being at the Ricoh' crew decide to back down.

It also depends on how many gillingham being and whether the club decide to use the away end like the Crewe game or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Last edited:

Lord_Nampil

Think sisu will do packages for more than 1 game, maybe by 2 for the price of 1, or bye 5 for price of 3 or something like that!!! With Waggot on the front I can see loads of community effort to start filling the stadium now! I can't wait but think it will be 20k+

shmmeee

19-21k. All depends on the price, and whether the 'not coming back until sisu leave regardless of being at the Ricoh' crew decide to back down.

It also depends on how many gillingham being and whether the club decide to use the away end like the Crewe game or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Can't let them use it as an identity like NOPM became. My advice is like an embarrassed teenager, give them time, let them come to their own realisation, and don't rub it in when/if they do change their mind.

Ashdown

The sooner the ticket bandwagon starts to roll, the more there will be in attendance. They need sales up and running pronto !!

Users who are viewing this thread