Predict the Gate (1 Viewer)

The Penguin

Not sure it'll be that giddy, although I'd love it to be.

17000ish

Seconded.

Hate to be a negative whiny bitch, but as much as I'd love to see a monster crowd, I don't think it'll happen; and even if it does, I dare say it won't be maintained (though, as always, I'd love to be wrong and see us getting 20 000+ regularly).

hill83

Don't care. If it's the 6th I'm on bastard holiday so you can all, in the nicest way possible, fuck off

:pointlaugh:

aloisiwouldhavescored

Now it's on Sky Sports on Friday night, that could really affect the gate. Hope not, was hoping to see a full house.

bigfatronssba

Would have been 20k+ had it been on the Saturday. Can't help but think sky will affect the gate.

skybluelee

If they do something funky with prices, maybe the Shitfields midweek prices (as the game is on Friday) then I genuinely believe it will sell out.

Gint11

Saturday - without a doubt a sell out. Now it's Friday on Sky, 25k, hopefully still a sell out.

gary_ccfcforever

I have a bet with my Leicester supporting mate that it will be over 25K... don't let me down skyblues i stand to lose a Costa Coffee!!!!

JulianDarbyFTW

Sell out. Everyone seems to be texting me asking about going. Assuming I'm not alone in that, then there won't be enough seating to fit everyone in!

Kingokings204

Now they have the sky money hould reduce tickets price and sell the damn arena out. Show the football world on tv Coventry city is still here and to be a force.

SkyBlue_Bear83

We have the potential to sell it out, look at the Crewe and MK games. When momentum and hype builds the fans always come flocking in.

If the match is hyped up and a massive fuss made out about it then we can sell it out.

Godiva

12.000-14.000 if the weather is fair.

letsallsingtogether

I Don't Care I'll be there so at least 1 more then shitfilelds

Users who are viewing this thread