Video Pre-Season Training | Day 4 (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
giphy.gif

robbiethemole

his legs look to have benefited from all the rehab and physio, really chunky now and not as spindly as the last time he played

SkyblueTexan

Agree JJ looks lively and raring to go in that video. If he can make an impact, it would be like having a new signing.

Reactions: TTG

shmmeee

Anyone other than Rose and Dabo we haven’t seen in full training yet? Is Jobello still just doing running, think that’s all I’ve seen him in.

mark82

Unfortunately yes

This drives me mad. There's no need for people to constantly be on the guys back. People were determined not to like him from the get-go. It didn't work out last year but there could be any number of reasons for that. He's clearly talented, if things come together he could come good.

cc84cov

This drives me mad. There's no need for people to constantly be on the guys back. People were determined not to like him from the get-go. It didn't work out last year but there could be any number of reasons for that. He's clearly talented, if things come together he could come good.
Sarcastic comment mate that’s all I’m fully behind him doing well for us next season

better days

Mark, the issue is the guy himself
Alex Ferguson said 'hard work is a skill'
Kasta has plenty of ability but completely lacks the desire and self awareness necessary to make the most of his gifts

mark82

Mark, the issue is the guy himself
Alex Ferguson said 'hard work is a skill'
Kasta has plenty of ability but completely lacks the desire and self awareness necessary to make the most of his gifts

Yeah, I don't doubt that at all. I think what we do need to understand is that moving to a new country is difficult, and it could be that external influences are a partial cause of that. Obviously, it also could be that he just thinks he's too good for us, or just doesn't care. We just have to hope he can get his head back in it and battle his way back into the picture and start making the most of his natural ability.

Either way, I'm not sure I can see him leaving this summer unless it's on loan. I would guess he was one of our higher earners last year and the only way he could move at the moment is down.

Users who are viewing this thread