Pre-ordering the new kit (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueKay

Facebook User
Just wondered, who's pre-ordered the new top? Are you getting both home and away, just home, just away or the goalkeeper top(s)?

I pre-ordered mine (Home and away) a week and half ago, and can't wait to receive them! It'll cheer me up whilst I'm stuck in a brace recovering from my op!

Who thinks people that pre-order should get some kind of gift? Because the £5 off is valid right up until Sept.

Skybluerhys

Im going to order mine once i return from holiday, so late june i will order them both
Also, do you know if the name and number is for both shirts if you order them together or is it £10 per shirt!

SkyBlueKay

Facebook User
Im going to order mine once i return from holiday, so late june i will order them both
Also, do you know if the name and number is for both shirts if you order them together or is it £10 per shirt!

I'm not sure on the printing, you're best asking at the shop or try the Facebook group :)

skybluetilidie

new city

personally i dont like the new away kit looks a bit dodgy but i might get the new purple goalkeeper kit looks quite fancy and the black one looks to plain :)

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
thanks dear: the city link on the home jersey should be different colour i feel kinda stands out too much the away jersey will grow on me im sure when i see the team playing in it im still gonna buy bought of them ha.

Last edited:

Malc51

:whistle:Did'nt City have a Green and Black striped away kit in the 80's ? Think they did ok as well.

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
Pre-ordered both kits online :) The new site is much better, done my brothers season ticket renewal online as well - before it was virtually impossible to get tickets online under my own name.

SkyBlueKay

Facebook User
"Please note this item is available on pre-order. Your card will be debited on order confirmation. Pre-orders will be dispatched from Monday 21st June. The new kits go on general sale in the CCFC Superstore and City Central from Wednesday 30th June."

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
When do the baby kits come out?

Just looked at the online shop this morning and they've got them on there now. £30 per kit for the replica shirt, shorts and socks. Pre-ordering both kits for my nephew now :) The infant kits are sent out the same day as the adult kits, pre-orders despatched on 21st June and go in the CCFC shop for general sale on 30th June.

SkyBlueKay

Facebook User
Mine haven't showed up yet either! When I was in the shop on Sat the girl said they'd had someone from Leicester who received his that morning!

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
I always seem to get things delivered the day after they are sent, I must be in a good area :) The kits were sent out on friday. Sitting in my green and black striped kit as I type this out :)

SkyBlueKay

Facebook User
I got mine this afternoon :-D The postman tried shoving them through the door and when I opened it he went "Oh I didn't think anyone was in" Well try knocking the door or ringing the bloody door!! Don't rely on your "psychic powers" lol That's Royal Mail for you!

SkyBlueKay

Facebook User
I'll post a pic of the home shirt shortly, but I can't for the home shirt, unless I'm sneaky as it's meant for my birthday!

smileycov

Facebook User
i think the kits look wicked, surprised how much i like the away one as well

Users who are viewing this thread