Ppg (2 Viewers)

skybluesam66

Really think this season may also be curtailed
We must keep on collecting points to stay clear of the bottom 3
Postponements and another potential lockdown they will struggle to play out the complete season before the euros

Magwitch

I think it will survive but due to more and more games being called off due to the virus and we haven’t had bad weather yet I see this season going on way past the the current end of season.

AFCCOVENTRY

If it did finish on PPG where would be in the table? Seeing talk that options are being discussed to end the season early due to the massive spike in infections.

AFCCOVENTRY

Found the PPG table. Currently Wycombe, Derby and Rotherham would go down. However Rotherham have 2 games in hand and possible could mean Forest go down in their place if they pick up a point or 2 in the games in hand.

Attachments

• 7AB9A85B-A6FB-4E20-A53F-C8786D1B7010.png
    7AB9A85B-A6FB-4E20-A53F-C8786D1B7010.png
    704.7 KB · Views: 38

skybluesam66

Found the PPG table. Currently Wycombe, Derby and Rotherham would go down. However Rotherham have 2 games in hand and possible could mean Forest go down in their place if they pick up a point or 2 in the games in hand.
sheff wed points deduction would still take them down

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

If Covid cases keep rising and it's ended now I reckon it'd be null and void, or just postponed and completed at a later date.

Said last season we were likely to end up in a scenario of two seasons knackered due to the virus as a second wave hit in winter (didn't predict the more contagious strain though)

Still amazed they didn't use last season as a wake up call to set out specific rules before the start of the season on what would happen if seasons were curtailed regarding how many games had to have been played for it to be legit or how they'd decide the final table.

Users who are viewing this thread