Potential Signing (1 Viewer)

guicey15

Can everyone stop with the money 'jokes'. It was funny the 1st few times but its just getting tiresome now. Cant post anything to do with a player on here without someone ridiculing the club because we have no money. Back to the point, i think he would be a good signing and would possibly want to come to us. Just be nice to see a new player to be honest

kg82

Can everyone stop with the money 'jokes'. It was funny the 1st few times but its just getting tiresome now. Cant post anything to do with a player on here without someone ridiculing the club because we have no money. Back to the point, i think he would be a good signing and would possibly want to come to us. Just be nice to see a new player to be honest

Couldn't agree more :claping hands:

The CableGuy

Sorry for expressing my opinion, I promise not to do it again.

Doesn't change the fact that we have no money, and are unlikely to bring players in without selling first.

guicey15

Even with selling players, we'll have no money (oops, it got mentioned again. Probably because this is the reality of the situation!)

I'm not saying not to mention money at all! I was simply saying that people are constantly making cheap 'jokes' that aren't funny anymore

sky_blue_up_north

We are not signing or loaning anyone... so all this speculation is a waste of time

sky blue john

I'm not saying not to mention money at all! I was simply saying that people are constantly making cheap 'jokes' that aren't funny anymore

The joke is that people continue to speculate about Cov making a signing !!!
the press !!
And a lot of deluded fans !!

skybluesteve76

Totally agree mate. Bore off! No one has come out and said we are defo not gonna sign anyone.

ccfcway

a "SISU" signing if ever there was one..

Unfortunately, joking or not, its not going to happen !

Users who are viewing this thread