Potential Coventry Internationals (1 Viewer)

Londonccfcfan

Looking ahead, with continued success. Can see the following getting international recognition potential call ups.

Gyokores - Sweden.. already been there in past.

Kane - Scotland....didnt realise his Scottish connection until that Sun article.

Hyam - Scotland...Continues as he is.....who knows ?

I cant really think of anymore potentially/ realistically this year.

SlowerThanPlatt

Looking ahead, with continued success. Can see the following getting international recognition potential call ups.

Kane - Scotland....didnt realise his Scottish connection until that Sun article.

I believe Gyokeres was called up as part of a home based team rather the full team. Similar to Martin Lorentzson

Sky Blue Harry H

I actually think it's a good thing our players aren't involved too much - less chance of injuries and more recovery time. Remember that next season they're talking about having a more compact season due to Qatar World Cup, so Championship clubs will be even more impacted by players missing for international call ups - in that returning players are likely to have less recovery time. Worth considering re: recruitment imo (not that we currently shop for existing international players)

stay_up_skyblues

giphy.gif

PUSB-We_are_going_up

McFadzean - Scotland

Sky Blue Pete

Rose Scotland

Users who are viewing this thread