Potential clue to Ricoh return (1 Viewer)

T

tobymillward

Just looked on the CCFC store and they aren't selling tickets to any home matches. Possible because were going back to the Ricoh?

dancers lance

Season tickets have vanished as well, probably just a glitch?

Gint11

Trouble is now, we have heard so many rumours and it's escalated into stupid funny rumours now so it is masking what might be happening behind closed doors!

Godiva

Trouble is now, we have heard so many rumours and it's escalated into stupid funny rumours now so it is masking what might be happening behind closed doors!

There's one thing we haven't heard though ....

a clear and unambiguous statement from either party that there are no negotiation.

Kingokings204

I'm sure you can still but a ST because say we so move back for next home game in 2 weeks then the current ST will be switched over and new ones will be sold at the current rates anyway. They suddenly can't put up the price just because Moving back to the Ricoh. Next season sure but not this season.

Kingokings204

That is not normal marketing. I guess the sales are very low again.

Well we know they are. Around 500 ST sold and 100 being adult ones. An adult ticket is anything between 125 and 189 I believe so it's not exactly big bucks. THe other 400 are concessions.

Users who are viewing this thread