Positives thread (1 Viewer)

TomRad85

Harsh to post this as a positive but I work with a bloke who used to be a Sports reporter for News Of The World, his wife still is a sports reporter... he told me that a championship club (not us) is very very close to going pop. When pressed he said Italian owner, I believe the only club that applies to is Watford.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Esoterica

Harsh to post this as a positive but I work with a bloke who used to be a Sports reporter for News Of The World, his wife still is a sports reporter... he told me that a championship club (not us) is very very close to going pop. When pressed he said Italian owner, I believe the only club that applies to is Watford.

Even if they got a 12 point deduction today they'd still be ahead of us.

TomRad85

Even if they got a 12 point deduction today they'd still be ahead of us.
I know that's what I thought. Still it didn't sound good for them at all. I was only half listening as I was trying to work while gossiping so I don't remember everything he said.

Grendel

So why bother with training? Why do we do passing and shooting drills pre-game? Either they're good enough to do it naturally or they're not and anything like this is just a waste of their time and energy.

They are not good enough when pressured to retain possession for any real periods of time. So oddly you have to acknowledge that and find other ways

shmmeee

They are not good enough when pressured to retain possession for any real periods of time. So oddly you have to acknowledge that and find other ways

Like playing it long for the height and pace we don’t have?

More chance of a young players touch and awareness improving than them growing two foot or Matty Godden becoming Usain Bolt.

Or maybe your great plan revolves around Jordan Shipley bullying people off the ball?

The squad we have and the model we run on can only be used playing the way we have. Your great plan based off the other night seems to be to draw 5 of the remaining games 0-0 and lose the rest.

We aren’t as far off as you claim and if we were it would mean we need to spend millions in the window completely rebuilding the squad to ply shit football with players who won’t retain value.

Users who are viewing this thread