Positive and Negative (1 Viewer)

italiahorse

Can we split this General Chat section up into positive and negative chat.
I'm p*ssed off with these negative chavs slamming my Football Club.
I think we have Villa and Leicester fans on here winding us die hard Cov fans up.

Once we start being more positive particularly at matches we will see the benefits.
Don't boo individuals during the match just show your displeasure to the team at the end of each half. If you want to change things by slagging everything off please do us all a favour and don't go.

Evans020

I think we have Villa and Leicester fans on here winding us die hard Cov fans up.

Once we start being more positive particularly at matches we will see the benefits.
Don't boo individuals during the match just show your displeasure to the team at the end of each half. If you want to change things by slagging everything off please do us all a favour and don't go.
Not being funny but why do you assume everybody who is negative is a "chav".
Also if these negative " chavs didn't go there would be 2300 at every game .the SBT Forum members :)

valiant15

How cam people be positive when were 17th in league 1,have no manager,a shite squad of players and the shittest owners in history? You mugs are sisu's dream fanbase. The pricks are out in force tonight.

Evans020

How cam people be positive when were 17th in league 1,have no manager,a shite squad of players and the shittest owners in history? You mugs are sisu's dream fanbase. The pricks are out in force tonight.
:) :) :) we need more of you here

Kevin_Kilbane

Nothing to add here. Thanks for that!

CCFC_Charlie

1. We have played 4 league games, position doesn't matter
2. We have no manager because the fans wanted the man in charge out, and he was rightfully sacked
3. We have a better squad of players than most in this league
4. If you think we have the worst owners in the history of the sport then you are deluded beyond belief.

If you hate it so much and are going to constantly complain about how SISU are robbing your money, then why the fuck do you go?

Black6Osprey

Jesus you'll be asking us to all hold hands and sing Kum Ba Yah next.

It happens everywhere, its not a good thing but is it the reason the player being booed plays crap week after week, I think not. Normally its because they just aren't good enough and never will be.

valiant15

Cos its the club I've supported for over thirty years and no piss pot out of town hedge fund will ever stop me. They are the worst owners in the history of this club without doubt. 1, We've played four games and won none,played shit in all of them,of course the position matters. 2,not all the fans wanted him out,if our shit owners would of employed a proper manager in the first place we might not be in this mess. 3, How do you know we have the best players in the league? Results state otherwise. Am i totally deluded? I don't think so. It's people like you that constantly except mediocrity and jump on other peoples back for disagreeing that are deluded.

CCFC_Charlie

Cos its the club I've supported for over thirty years and no piss pot out of town hedge fund will ever stop me. They are the worst owners in the history of this club without doubt. 1, We've played four games and won none,played shit in all of them,of course the position matters. 2,not all the fans wanted him out,if our shit owners would of employed a proper manager in the first place we might not be in this mess. 3, How do you know we have the best players in the league? Results state otherwise. Am i totally deluded? I don't think so. It's people like you that constantly except mediocrity and jump on other peoples back for disagreeing that are deluded.

Never said we had the best players in the league. Did our position matter when we were top of the league after 4 games a numerous amount of times in the Championship? Did that in anyway reflect the positions we finished in? No. I'm guessing that Yeovil and Tranmere will also be going up this season as they are the top two at the moment. There is a lot of factors we have to consider still about the squad, and it would be unfair to judge them after this period of time. First, you have to consider the bedding in process, for the 10, yes 10, new players that we have brought in over the summer. Then you have to consider the pre-season that they have just spent under the ineptitude of Thorn's coaching. Thorn got the job, not only because he was cheap, which was an important factor in his appointment, but also for the fact that he was popular, and the fans wanted him. And to say that I have accepted mediocrity? No, I'm just not deluded enough like you to think that because we won the FA Cup once and spent 30 odd years as a low Premier League side 12 years ago that we should smashing teams like Crewe, and also I'm not happy with the start to the season either but I have the patience to realise that there is still a long way to go of this season yet, and to practically give up after 4 games is moronic.
Now thank you for wasting the 5 minutes of my life that it took me to type this as I already know that your reply will be both ridiculous negative and also slanderous. When was the last time you actually showed any positivity towards the players at this club? Might get you somewhere.

Macca

The increasing amount of threads like this tempts me to call it a day more than anything mentioned in the post itself. Essentially you don't fit in to the fan profile so feck off.

Baginton

Debate is good, it shows we all care, we still have a club to argue over, that is the main thing...

Owners, managers and players will come and they will go, we the fans will stay throughout, generation after generation.

just saying like, carry on :D

Macca

Debate is good, it shows we all care, we still have a club to argue over, that is the main thing...

Owners, managers and players will come and they will go, we the fans will stay throughout, generation after generation.

If only this was true. It seems like there are a fairly large majority of people that believe that criticism is a betrayal of our club and that there is only their way of supporting.

spit

Can we have the board split so we can have the ordinary, realistic fans and a section for the deluded whingers who are negative about fans being negative? :thinking about:

torchomatic

Just like you are. No one is saying you can't be critical. People are saying booing your players constantly after 30 minutes isn't helpful.

If only this was true. It seems like there are a fairly large majority of people that believe that criticism is a betrayal of our club and that there is only their way of supporting.

Evans020

Jesus you'll be asking us to all hold hands and sing Kum Ba Yah next.

It happens everywhere, its not a good thing but is it the reason the player being booed plays crap week after week, I think not. Normally its because they just aren't good enough and never will be.
This made Me laugh :)

Nick

Administrator
Why do so many people give it the "If you don't agree with me then don't post it" or "I don't agree with it, delete it".

People can talk about what they want... It Is a forum...

skybluedaze

Debate is good, that's what the forum's for, isn't it? It's a place where people can voice their opinions, openly and freely. Fans react in different ways, some are more negative than others, but it doesn't make anybody right or anybody wrong. They're just opinions, that share a common ground - to see the sky blues playing good football at a higher level and succeeding.

mexico88

Hi Brain dead.

You do realise that the thread YOU started is negative?

Do you want your own forum?

p.s it's not your football club - it's ours. When you buy it - you can ban us? Until then, if you can't beat em...

Last edited:

valiant15

When did i say we should be smashing teams Charlie? I've said from the start that i thought we'd struggle,i personaly don't think the squad is good enough. You call that being negative i call it being realistic.

CCFC_Charlie

When did i say we should be smashing teams Charlie? I've said from the start that i thought we'd struggle,i personaly don't think the squad is good enough. You call that being negative i call it being realistic.

Fair enough Valiant, and I respect that you have been a fan for a very long time and love the club, but you do come across very negative at times.

Users who are viewing this thread