Port Vale Tickets online Unbelievable (1 Viewer)

nmp2327

Just trying to buy tickets online for the Port Vale, unbelievable but you can no longer get tickets purchased for this game actually sent to you via post. I know it is near Xmas only 6 days of post to go !!!, but why would the club take this position, living outside of Cov I am unable to get there before the game, surely another example of making buying tickets too difficult and thereby impacting the potential gate. Come on City get your finger out with the ticket office and as for the phone line ...................

torchomatic

Friday evening so you can count out tomorrow and Monday. Imagine the outcry if ordered tickets didn't arrive.

dongonzalos

On a separate note I felt a bit embarrassed and sad when I bought my tickets in the makeshift offices at the Butts the other week. We need a decent shop in the city centre for merchandise and tickets.

pusbccfc

I collect them at the Ricoh on a matchday. Takes 5 minutes.

No issue.

skyblue1991

Just trying to buy tickets online for the Port Vale, unbelievable but you can no longer get tickets purchased for this game actually sent to you via post. I know it is near Xmas only 6 days of post to go !!!, but why would the club take this position, living outside of Cov I am unable to get there before the game, surely another example of making buying tickets too difficult and thereby impacting the potential gate. Come on City get your finger out with the ticket office and as for the phone line ...................
Why didn't you buy them last week?

chiefdave

A lot of places have earlier last order dates than the royal mail postage date. Don't really see the problem.

If you didn't think to order them in time then either collect on the day or pay on the gate.

If they allowed orders right up to the deadline and ended up with a decent number of people without their tickets that would be a much bigger problem.

Calista

I’ve had a lot of problems with CCFC’s operations over many years. But on this occasion they can’t be faulted – sending out tickets by post this week would be a recipe for disaster (unless they charged for some sort of premium courier service, in which case they’d be criticised for ripping people off).

Personally I wouldn’t recommend ordering tickets and collecting them at a match on Boxing Day. You could be queuing at that little window for a long time. Check that the cash turnstiles are going to be open for that game, arrive in good time and pay on the gate. You don’t get to choose your seats of course, but where in the Ricoh doesn’t have a good view?

Grendel

On a separate note I felt a bit embarrassed and sad when I bought my tickets in the makeshift offices at the Butts the other week. We need a decent shop in the city centre for merchandise and tickets.

Not a season ticket holder anymore then?

turlykerd

im collecting mine on the gate , as ive done a few times and its never been a problem . it really does only take a few :)

Warwickhunt

I think you can use the print at home option and scan at the turnstile
If we owned the ground that would have been an option! But I am afraid we are the poor cousins nowadays

albatross

I bought them for the away end from the port vale web site before and printed them at home last time i went

Users who are viewing this thread