Port Vale Match Thread (1 Viewer)

hill83

Baker is the weak link for me. Head down and run into 3 players hoping for the foul.
Defence didn't have a clue second half.

CarpyCov84

How can people say we have been found out ??? Our style of play doesn't get found out at obvious what we do attack at pace it's un-defendable when done well the problem is we seem to have a pathetic defence scored 2 away and still lost he needs to get some horrible commanding centre back in ASAP but seems more bothered about Scottish kids and brazilians...

bigfatronssba

Too much pressure from 3000 supporters maybe? ;)

Tbf, It did feel like there was some unhappy grumbles amongst fans who were probably attending their first game of the season...

I was wondering how long it would be before the fans got the blame.

We lost a game, it happens.

If the players were put off by 3k fans watching then their in the wrong business.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
I was wondering how long it would be before the fans got the blame.

We lost a game, it happens.

If the players we're put off by 3k fans watching then their in the wrong business.

I'm not blaming the fans! My comment was tongue in cheek, BUT where I was sat, there were some fans around me who we're getting a little agitated by the sloppy play. And it's my assumption it was their first game, not fact

I think we all know we're going to lose now and again; we do support CCFC afterall :D

SkyBlueHomer

Stay positive. After my 1st game quite impressed sure theres things to work on. That 1st half was the best i have seen ANY city team play for years it was a joy to watch with a stunning 2nd goal. The 1st also very well taken my concern is all any opponent has to do though is hoof it and our defence struggles

Nobody thinks we are just gonna roll teams over every week do they ? This is the City we are talking about ! They build you up then they knock you down

Marty

Should have won. Looked comfortable first half. Baker was poor second half. Thomas played well breaking up the play. Moussa's goal was amazing.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Thought we were poor and Vale deserved the win

We shaded the first half and took a deserved lead into half time. Second half was pretty much all Vale apart from a 10 minute spell. For all the talk of our attacking ability, this was my first game and felt a bit underwhelmed. We struggled to create clear cut chances, we mostly got half chances. Too many times we got into good positions and were let down by bad decisions and poor execution. The couple of times we got quality balls into the box there was no one attacking it

Users who are viewing this thread