Port Vale club statement (1 Viewer)

jimmyhillsfanclub

...I'm sure some of their fans are really looking forward to "welcoming" us & showing what a community based club they are....

Kingokings204

A good honest man laying down the line. He is a breath of fresh air. Lets hope more follow and we cant criticise as its not like tim or joy phone in our radio show or release personal statements clearly trying to be honest and fair. He has got my respect and wish him all the best actually after Saturday of course.

LB87ccfc

...I'm sure some of their fans are really looking forward to "welcoming" us & showing what a community based club they are....

Unfortunately it may so be and Stoke are well known for attending Vale games when they do not play, however the police will have this sewn up I am sure.

JulianDarbyFTW

Anybody named Norman Smurthwaite is a legend in my eyes. To carry the burden of that name, day-in, day-out, takes balls.

ps1948

The most worrying piece of his article is where he explains Financial Fair Play - VERY big consequences for any team which has home gates of, say 2000, and no other income streams.......

Users who are viewing this thread