port vale away (1 Viewer)

spwaverley4916

sent this earlier to Port vale ticket Office;

Hi,

with the on going problems at my home club, Coventry City, do you know
whether you will be selling tickets to the away fans directly? if you
are can you tell me please when they will go on sale and how many we
are allocated?

We are sending 1500 tickets to Coventry for sale from their club shop, they are also selling them over the phone and on their website.
Prices are £22 for adults, £17 for seniors and young adults, £10 for Juniors and Free for under 12. Family bundles are also available for more details see Port Vale FC's website

chiefdave

We are sending 1500 tickets to Coventry for sale from their club shop, they are also selling them over the phone and on their website.

Maybe you should reply and let them know we don't have a club shop just a barrow in Tesco, they don't answer the phone and the website rarely works!

RoboCCFC90

Maybe you should reply and let them know we don't have a club shop just a barrow in Tesco, they don't answer the phone and the website rarely works!

Will that barrow be open on Saturday do you reckon?

DazzleTommyDazzle

zzzz what do you get out of buying from Port Vale as opposed to buying from CCFC?

As you know, initially it was about avoiding giving a share of the sale to CCFC/SISU/Otium (whichever you prefer).

Increasingly it seems to be about dealing with a website that is available and working or with a ticket office that generally answers the phone.

shmmeee

I didn't get a reply with a similar question, but I thought this was the original stance of Shrewsbury until they changed their mind.

Drop em another email, maybe explain that Shrew sold more than CCFC did and quicker for the last game.

Failing that I assume that if they're not all sold some will go back to be sold on the day?

spwaverley4916

I did email them back about the shop being non existent, web site and phone problems - awaiting reply

and in answer to the various questions about buying tickets from Port Vale - I want to go and support my team and i am not going to sixfields to do it - regardless of who gets the money from ticket sales - i do not support this whole premise of nopm - i support and continue to do so Keep Cov in Cov

shmmeee

The premise of the original post was 'this crap' - the silly idea that buying tickets from Port Vale directly is somehow more laudable than buying from CCFC.

No. There are people who want to watch City and not give money to Sisu. You disagree, that's established. This thread was specifically about Port Vale selling tickets to those people, not about the rights and wrongs of people's decisions.

Edit: not seen anyone claim its "more laudable" just that that is their personal stance.

Stafford_SkBlue

The club receives 5%, half of that goes to the credit card co.
I dont expect they make any money from it.
The benefits are helping to keep club employees in work and increase the club t/o for the fair play rules.
I will always buy from the ccfc then the away club.

shmmeee

The benefits are helping to keep club employees in work and increase the club t/o for the fair play rules.

If the club gave a shit about any of those things they wouldn't have slashed turnover by moving to Sixfields, would they?

ecky

Shrewsbury £17 from their website bought 4, Port Vale £22 from cov web site? Have they marked the ticket prices up in Cov?
How much do Port Vale fans pay to get in?

spwaverley4916

The premise of the original post was 'this crap' - the silly idea that buying tickets from Port Vale directly is somehow more laudable than buying from CCFC.

the original post was based on fact as written in the email content - it was not crap - i did not state that to buy from port vale was better than buying from CCFC my aim was to inform fellow coventry supporters of what the present situation was regarding that particular away game.

just carry on spouting your own personal agenda if it makes you happy - you are a knob

Users who are viewing this thread