Port Vale (Away) Match Thread (1 Viewer)

skyblue1991

Yep, need to win today.

1-0 City, Armstrong with the goal.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

lifeskyblue

Do or die today. Got to win. Get some belief back amongst players and fans. I would take a scrappy 1-0 right now. New players to add a bit of steel I hope

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
Do or die today. Got to win. Get some belief back amongst players and fans. I would take a scrappy 1-0 right now. New players to add a bit of steel I hope

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Agree with that, if we put an end to the slump we can go on and do something.

Every game we lose or draw is slowly putting is further away while proper catch up with us or pull away

skyblue1991

surely there's no way we don't concede. 2-1 loss.
We'll play with a different defence which should shake things up.

Take Ramage out of the team, play Rickets at RB and start the two young CBs and we look a lot stronger at the back.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Happy_Martian

It's a matter of confidence. If we score first, we should go on and get a few goals and the win. If they score first, based on recent games, we'll get very nervous and concede to a game-losing silly goal.

And nice to see the Offal do a "Players who have played for them and us" and totally ignore Mr FA Cup, Keith Houchen (played for Vale in the early 90's). How did Chris Birchall get a mention and Houch didn't ? #shortmemories

Otis

Because Birchall is a legend and Houchen only scored a goal in an FA Cup final!

Sent from my LG-D405 using Tapatalk

stupot07

Port vale has already named their team.

#Vale line up - Alnwick, Purkiss, Duffy, Inniss, Dickinson, Moore, Foley, Grant, Kennedy, Leitch-Smith, Robinson. #pvfclive

#Vale subs - Boot, McGivern, Hooper, Yates, Brown, Kelly, Campion. #pvfclive

Seems a bit early.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

stupot07

#CCFC XI: Charles-Cook (GK), Lorentzson, Ricketts (C), Cargill, Stephens, Stokes, Fleck, Rose, Murphy, Maddison, Armstrong. #PUSB

Subs against @OfficialPVFC: Burge (GK), Ramage, O'Brien, Lameiras, Cole, Henderson, Fortune. #PUSB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

stupot07

Stephens playing defensive centre mid?

D

Deleted member 2477

Ffs that useless lump fortune on the bench. Waste of a seat

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

I'll be pleased if he does, as long as it isn't one punt shot and then he doesn't try for the other 89 minutes.

It's grossly unfair that he keeps his place when he has been so poor in a team that is constantly being rotated.

Samo

I'll be pleased if he does, as long as it isn't one punt shot and then he doesn't try for the other 89 minutes.

It's grossly unfair that he keeps his place when he has been so poor in a team that is constantly being rotated.

He keeps his place because, unlike most of the team, he has goals in him.

chiefdave

Interesting line up. Suppose if we can't work out how it will work Port Vale have no chance of working it out!

Users who are viewing this thread