Port Vale (Away) Match Thread (3 Viewers)

brez

I know it's tomorrow, was just thinking about the amount of rain forecast for the rest of today. Hope it goes ahead otherwise I get lumbered with driving family around instead of going to the game.pitch could be a suited to our plan b tactics though.

James Smith

Seriously nothing less than a win will do against Port Vale. Not only that but the goal difference we had built up has been successively chipped away at and that needs goals to be put right. I'm surprised that some games are going ahead today given all the weather warnings for the western side of the country. Supposed to hit the South East just as I'd normally be leaving the pub after work so might give it a miss this evening.

James Smith

I know it's tomorrow, was just thinking about the amount of rain forecast for the rest of today. Hope it goes ahead otherwise I get lumbered with driving family around instead of going to the game. pitch could be a suited to our plan b tactics though.

What you mean bringing snorkels? :D

shy_tall_knight

My team
Burge - RCC needs dropping but won't happen
Loretzen ricketts Stephens Stokes - dropping Ramage as well as hoping Stephens can encourage Ricketts to start acting like the team captain and showing some leadersip
Rose & Fleck - Bigi dropped, was one of Scunny's better players last week in terms of pass completion
JOB Cole Madders - murphy dropped, I think Murphy got excessive critcism but didn't get out of first gear last week and although JOB needs to calm down at least there is effort
Arma

Mr pot

This weathers atrocious....... if the game was to be called off what time would we know??? I'm setting off to PV at 11AM

rob9872

Early goal and we stuff em 6-0. Get your cash on!

Sky_Blue_Daz

2 up front with Henderson and arma forgot the pretty football
The pitch will not be conducive to our style of play so long balls into the box arma to feed off the scraps it's about results from here on in #pusb

malkitccfc

Leaving at like 11am so hopefully it doesn't get called off! Going to stick with my 2-0 defeat prediction though

smouch1975

Thanks Otis
As so well explained by the Telegraph. Quality
Why on a Sunday?

The game has been moved as Stoke City are playing at home on the Sunday.

The local police force don't like to have Vale and Stoke at home on the same day. It's been not being televised.

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

dongonzalos

.....................RCC..................
Ricketts.Stephens..Cargill. Stokes
............,....Fleck...Vince
.........JOB.....................Murphy
...................Maddison...........,,.
...................Armstrong............

matesx

.....................RCC..................
Ricketts.Stephens..Cargill. Stokes
............,....Fleck...Vince
.........JOB.....................Murphy
...................Maddison...........,,.
...................Armstrong............

isnt Vince suspended?

oakey

RCC
Ricketts. Stephens. Cargill. Stokes
Fleck.
Rose. Maddison. Cole
Armstrong. Henderson

stupot07

..……….......................RCC
Lorentzson ...Ricketts ...Stephens.....stokes
..................rose................fleck.
....JOB..............Maddison......Cole
..........................Armstrong

Subs: Burge, cargill, Phillips, haynes, Murphy, Henderson, Lamieres

Leave Murphy on the bench so be can come on against tired legs. Chose. Stephens over Cargill due to his experience in league one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Last edited:

jas365

Anybody live up that way? What's the weather line now? It's stopped down here

We've just about arrived, no rain but the fields by the road side are under water. Hope the pitch has better drainage than that....

Users who are viewing this thread