Port Vale Away - Can we outnumber them? (1 Viewer)

cov4theprem

Looks like we can have 4,500 tkts if we want them, and In December against Scunthorpe they didn't even get a 4000 crowd in total. Can we outnumber them? Tkts £20/£9 and kick off 2pm Sunday 7th Feb. Get 6 points this week and the place could be rocking...?

CJ_covblaze

Wouldn't surprise me if we sold that amount or if we sold out every allocation we get for the rest of the season.

pusbccfc

As CJ said, I think we will sell out most away games from now.

Gint11

I'm going to this one. Any idea when tickets become available?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ceetee

May be a police directive. I thought the police presence at PV last season was excessive so they are clearly very sensitive.

sky_blue_up_north

Has the date been changed for this one then? On TV? Ah just seen the reason earlier in this thread. I'll be there, just a short 15 mile trip for me....

Last edited:

jimmyhillsfanclub

May be a police directive. I thought the police presence at PV last season was excessive so they are clearly very sensitive.

they have a recent history of being fat poorly dressed angry wannabe hoolies whos key achievement over the last few years was to trash a couple of their own pubs when wolves were in town....

Bit gutted its on a sunday......but I should be there....hopefully a SBA sell-out.

Users who are viewing this thread