Popular with Mackems then . . . (1 Viewer)

smileycov

Facebook User
HA HA sad b******s, in case anyone is wondering, it relates to the season cov and bristol played out a 2-2 draw and sunderland got relagated on the back of it. We had crowd congestion and delayed the kick off by 15 mins, so when the Everton result of 1-0 was flashed up both sides (needing a draw only) passed the ball around for the last 10/15 mins. Les sealey in goal for city did let the ball go through his legs at one point though.....heart stopping haha

The Reverend Skyblue

Just let them blame anyone but themselves. A truely shite club that has never done anything. If you read some of their posts they believe that if they had'nt been relegated that year that same team would have conquered all, the next few years. FACT great teams don't get relegated, you morons
Very deluded bunch of twots, blame everyone but the shite team who lost at Everton the same night.Obviously if they were a great team they would have been in the top four that season ,not in the relegation zone. Win more games when it matters is my advice, don't let it go to the last game you complete brainless knobheads
I once thought Sunderland fans knew there football, but this obsession proves otherwise.

The Rev

ICHAN

Think the rev is saying a great team does not get relegated man u were not a great team when they got relegated (otherwise they would not have got relegated) does not mean they are not a great team, if you know what I mean astute.:)

Astute

So if a great team is not a great team then they deserve to go down?

Skyblueloyal

Sad fuckers if they think we fixed our game with Bristol then there just a buch of :jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit:

WestEndAgro

First rate A Holes, although it does look like they may get their wishes granted.

ICHAN

Sorry astute do not get you did not say they are not a great team and did not say they deserve to go down but they went down so they could not have been a great team otherwise they would not have got relegated.
Does not mean man u are not a great team.
Confusing my self now:confused: trying to explain.
Don't give a shit about man u anyway to be honest

i have a mate who is a mackem and he says it is also down to when we beat spurs last day away to stay up and they went down, our game was delayed and they claim it was fixed before the game to delay the kick off

Macca

HA HA sad b******s, in case anyone is wondering, it relates to the season cov and bristol played out a 2-2 draw and sunderland got relagated on the back of it. We had crowd congestion and delayed the kick off by 15 mins, so when the Everton result of 1-0 was flashed up both sides (needing a draw only) passed the ball around for the last 10/15 mins. Les sealey in goal for city did let the ball go through his legs at one point though.....heart stopping haha

did Sealey play in that game, thought that was before his time

The Reverend Skyblue

Astute , they are saying on there forum that the team in 77 was a great team, and i said that if that 77 team was that great then ,surely they would'nt have got in the mess they did.Why are they blaming us for them getting relegated, when over 42 games they still got in the position they did before the last game against Everton.
Another point, they are calling us cheats but if anyone saw the worst dive ever for a penalty a few weeks ago by Seb Larsson,i think, at Wolves away then that was a perfect example of one of there own diving to get an advantage,otherwise called cheating.

The Rev

The Reverend Skyblue

Just let them blame anyone but themselves. A truely shite club that has never done anything. If you read some of their posts they believe that if they had'nt been relegated that year that same team would have conquered all, the next few years. FACT great teams don't get relegated, you morons
Very deluded bunch of twots, blame everyone but the shite team who lost at Everton the same night.Obviously if they were a great team they would have been in the top four that season ,not in the relegation zone. Win more games when it matters is my advice, don't let it go to the last game you complete brainless knobheads
I once thought Sunderland fans knew there football, but this obsession proves otherwise.

The Rev

I also apologise, as i am one of the people who hate when the word FACT is used, and i've only gone and used it myself. Bugger i say, and i hope in the future to stay firmly away from it.

The Rev

skyblue.boycie

i have a mate who is a mackem and he says it is also down to when we beat spurs last day away to stay up and they went down, our game was delayed and they claim it was fixed before the game to delay the kick off
I think this was the game that the then Sunderland chairman (can't remember who) went public and said what a crap club we were and he hoped we would lose and go down. Did Sunderland go down this season?

ajsccfc

Remember it's not all Sunderland fans, just a few with back issues due to carrying a chip on their shoulder for years. I've got nothing against Sunderland and will continue to 'nothing' them in spite of this.

Nicky Summerbee however will always be a dick.

skyblue.boycie

Just had a look and Sunderland did go down as a result of us beating Spurs. We finished 4th bottom 1 point ahead of 3rd bottom Sunderland who lost 1-0 away to Wimbledon after an 85th minute Jason Euell goal. remember watching Sky in the Wyken Pippin. The place was packed and when the final whistle sounded the celebrations were mental. Hope we can replicate that this year.

The Reverend Skyblue

Just had a look and Sunderland did go down as a result of us beating Spurs. We finished 4th bottom 1 point ahead of 3rd bottom Sunderland who lost 1-0 away to Wimbledon after an 85th minute Jason Euell goal. remember watching Sky in the Wyken Pippin. The place was packed and when the final whistle sounded the celebrations were mental. Hope we can replicate that this year.

Was this our greatest escape ? I have terrible memory problems, it can get really bad, but did we have to win the last 3 games to stay up,or was it another year ?

The Rev

skyblue.boycie

Was this our greatest escape ? I have terrible memory problems, it can get really bad, but did we have to win the last 3 games to stay up,or was it another year ?

The Rev
No. The year we had to win the last 3 games was in the 80's. Stoke away (1-0) Luton home (1-0) Everton (league champs) home on the last day with a 4-1 win. Was about 1984.

Laughed hilariously at that thread, pathetic tin pot club, we'll meet them again one day and I can't wait.

Covstu

this is hilarious! I cannot believe they still hold a grudge against us since 1977!!! SOOOOO funny!!

Get a grip you crap club! if they are not careful they will go down this year!!!

Didnt they get relegated that year by a weird fluke when we went and won at spurs??

kg82

So, let me get this right. They have had a chip on their shoulder for however many years because on the last day of the season we got the result we needed and they lost? And then again for the Spurs result and they lost again? Maybe if they'd won both games and still went down they'd have a point, but that's ridiculous!

ajsccfc - Nicky Summerbee will forever be one of my most hated players ever for that challenge on Froggatt which, if I remember rightly, he didn't get sent off for. I also remember it was because we started off on fire and were 3 up in something like 18 minutes!

lordsummerisle

I'll always hate Liverpool and their fans for preventing us from playing in Europe after we won the Cup.

Always thought that all the teams prevented from playing in Europe during the Heysel ban should have been given the European place instead of Liverpool everytime they qualified after the ban was up.

Covstu

So, let me get this right. They have had a chip on their shoulder for however many years because on the last day of the season we got the result we needed and they lost? And then again for the Spurs result and they lost again? Maybe if they'd won both games and still went down they'd have a point, but that's ridiculous!

ajsccfc - Nicky Summerbee will forever be one of my most hated players ever for that challenge on Froggatt which, if I remember rightly, he didn't get sent off for. I also remember it was because we started off on fire and were 3 up in something like 18 minutes!

i was at white hart lane that day and we kicked off late again!!! We were battering them then Sheringham scored and it was backs to the wall and the longest 20 mins of my life!!! amazing when it was all over though! Silly mackems let it slip again!!

Covstu

I'll always hate Liverpool and their fans for preventing us from playing in Europe after we won the Cup.

Always thought that all the teams prevented from playing in Europe during the Heysel ban should have been given the European place instead of Liverpool everytime they qualified after the ban was up.

i hold the same recentment!!!

SkyBlue

Thanks for posting this, gave me a good laugh. It's unbelievable how pathetic one set of supporters can be, so bitter it's hilarious

Users who are viewing this thread