Poor old Leon (1 Viewer)

japandy

Told by his agent to put in a transfer request so the club will sell an unhappy player to Wolves. Now Wolves on the verge of signing Waghorn from lester for £1m and Leon left out in the cold.

Hobo

Orient have gone for Dagnall

WillieStanley

I would've thought he'd have more options than just Wolves, but if he ends up sticking around, I also think he'll give it his all.

The last player we had hand in a transfer request was Leon Best - I think Clarke is twice the person Best is.

CCFC88

Could this all have been a ploy by wolves to upset the harmony in our club?

Maybe fearing meeting us in the playoffs if they slip out of top 2?

Elvis Pressley

who ever looks at him they will see his CV and take note that he jumps ship too many times
and I don't think he would want to go to Rotherham

sky_blue_up_north

We are in an awful mess that is a fact

CCFC
are bigger than Rotherham

Not while we are in Northampton. We were a big club in the 60's, 70's, 80's and 90's but we've gone steadily downhill since and now, these clowns who own the club, are using all their business skills in destroying the fan base of our once great club. The owners are showing their hatred for all things Coventry - the football club, businesses that fed off match days, loyal fans, and now I hear a children's charity serving Coventry's kids - in their every action; only a matter of time methinks, before we become another franchise club. The writing is on the wall :(

diggerdaley

Rotherhams home attendance is more than 3 times our "home" attendance,perhaps Leon is sick of playing his football in front of "one man & his dog"

RoboCCFC90

Apparently any deal for Leon is not happening with Wolves due to City's demands which I have heard is around £500K and Bjorn Sigurdarson..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

torchomatic

Brighton on verge of signing someone. Barnsley signed Liam Lawrence. Bradford signed Mcclean.

Options running out.

RoboCCFC90

Brighton on verge of signing someone. Barnsley signed a Liam Lawrence. Bradford signed Mcclean.

Options running out.

I won't be surprised if Leon changes his mind before the Arsenal game..

Hobo

I won't be surprised if Leon changes his mind before the Arsenal game..

SISU remind him if he goes they will sue over breach of contract and loss of potential earnings?

SkyBlue_Bear83

I thought we wanted £1m for him? Can Rotherham afford that?

No they can't, only Wolves or a championship team could afford it. If the club hold out for at least a million, I think there is a good possibility he will stay beyond the window as I can't see many teams offering more than 500k for him.

letsallsingtogether

Who knows what is going on behind the scenes.

Sisu keep telling us that the players are happy in Northampton is this really the truth last few home games would say it is not.

The players will not speak out while they are still there?

@richh87

No they can't, only Wolves or a championship team could afford it. If the club hold out for at least a million, I think there is a good possibility he will stay beyond the window as I can't see many teams offering more than 500k for him.

Sheffield United's new owners could afford it. Weren't they interested before?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mds

Clarke Wilson n Moussa 2m 2m 1m, 5m for promotion, these guys and the goals they have scored are crucial to us. They need a wise head to talk some sense into them, off the field we may be fked but there is a chance on it we could slowly but surely be going places.
I cant let go of my sky blue tinted glasses :)

runner

Clarke Wilson n Moussa 2m 2m 1m, 5m for promotion, these guys and the goals they have scored are crucial to us. They need a wise head to talk some sense into them, off the field we may be fked but there is a chance on it we could slowly but surely be going places.
I cant let go of my sky blue tinted glasses :)

I admire your optimism and totally agree, we need all three of these players on the pitch, but sadly it's the off the pitch antics that lead me to believe that keeping one out of the three would be doing well !!!

Users who are viewing this thread