Poor Home crowds, no surprise when you consider..... (1 Viewer)

nmp2327

Crewe lost 1-2
Crawley 2 up and only secure a draw
Rochdale 0-1
Scunthorpe 1-2

All games a decent Div 1 club should be winning or at the very least winning most with the odd draw:claping hands:

Evo1883

I blame everybody involved , sure some more than others .... But it goes from the wankers in charge to the shit served on the pitch

Kingokings204

We have a bad team and that's that. I will never doubt their efforts but they lack any quality. They will always lose more than draw or win but with a few wins.

It's a disaster this club and the effects of Northampton haven't fully reached us yet. This club is only a few years away from going to league 2 if not this year then certainly within 5 years and of that I'm certain.why am I certain? I assume you will all know why.

ccfc1234

Prices and apathetic fans combined give lower gates.

Pompy get great gates despite the fans having to suffer and endure league 2 football. Our fans do like a moan and it becomes a bit of a self fulfilling prophecy and apathy then spreads. On the other hand this could work in reverse if we have success.

The Lurker

Prices and apathetic fans combined give lower gates.

Pompy get great gates despite the fans having to suffer and endure league 2 football. Our fans do like a moan and it becomes a bit of a self fulfilling prophecy and apathy then spreads. On the other hand this could work in reverse if we have success.

Pompey were in the Europa league only 6 years ago and in FA cup finals. I don't feel sorry for them at all

KersleyDigs

Watching City just isn't enjoyable any more, it's as simple as that.

- SISU are rightly and deservedly hated by the fans and they continue to show no ambition, upward progression for the club or care for the fans.
- The team personnel are very poor and get weaker each season as does the style of football.
- The crowds are shrinking each season and with 7k people there is no atmosphere whatsoever.
- 5-3-2 is a very negative formation, getting negative results and negative reaction from the players and fans. It is NOT tightening our defence up, we are still conceding goals.
- SP's tactical intransigence is scarily akin to his boss'...

Watching City just isn't enjoyable any more, it's as simple as that.

- SISU are rightly and deservedly hated by the fans and they continue to show no ambition, upward progression for the club or care for the fans.
- The team personnel are very poor and get weaker each season as does the style of football.
- The crowds are shrinking each season and with 7k people there is no atmosphere whatsoever.
- 5-3-2 is a very negative formation, getting negative results and negative reaction from the players and fans. It is NOT tightening our defence up, we are still conceding goals.
- SP's tactical intransigence is scarily akin to his boss'...

it is 3-5-2 NOT 5-3-2 !!!

shy_tall_knight

disagree its 532 the wing backs play very deep in fact the whole midfield play deep and sometimes so do the strikers yet will still concede goals

Users who are viewing this thread