Poole & Turner comedy act (1 Viewer)

Samo

Alan Poole. What a C__t.

Chez78

Right I may not agree with their opinions to much and in particular this interview highlights why I disagree with them so much, I do however actually like these interviews and actually think the telegraph should do more of them.
I love the way people are saying how well we played against Sheff utd and that we created loads of chances, well let's be honest we created chances against ten men who were actually still trying to win rather just sitting back creating chances should have been easy against that. Also Alan Poole saying he's been sacked on a whim and making references to last season, granted we were good in the first half of the season but we've terrible since Christmas last year. I do feel for Pressley as in he's clearly a good bloke, works hard, actually has a long term plan, take all that aside though and the team is just not performing to the required standard. If we had been mid table this year looking to finish around tenth I don't think many of us would have been calling for his head.

Kingokings204

Alan Poole "drawn 4 out of the last 5 games so 4 more goals and would have 8 more points and up the table more"

This above quote is the words spoken of a moron and Mr Poole I am not a keyboard warrior I will happily say this your face. You are really annoying me as a massive city fan you are really offensive and factually incorrect. Piss off and leave us alone.

skybluedan

Right I may not agree with their opinions to much and in particular this interview highlights why I disagree with them so much, I do however actually like these interviews and actually think the telegraph should do more of them.
I love the way people are saying how well we played against Sheff utd and that we created loads of chances, well let's be honest we created chances against ten men who were actually still trying to win rather just sitting back creating chances should have been easy against that. Also Alan Poole saying he's been sacked on a whim and making references to last season, granted we were good in the first half of the season but we've terrible since Christmas last year. I do feel for Pressley as in he's clearly a good bloke, works hard, actually has a long term plan, take all that aside though and the team is just not performing to the required standard. If we had been mid table this year looking to finish around tenth I don't think many of us would have been calling for his head.

What more of the interviews with these two idiots? How about a couple of fans who actually attend?

JulianDarbyFTW

What world do they live on? Their comments are disrespectful to the fans, and it is plain to see that they live on a different planet to those of us that have the misfortune to pay to watch the dross that we've put up with this season. They should be ashamed.

Highlights of the video include:

"So many positives in the first 70 minutes on Saturday..."

"Some of the best football this club had seen for many, many years..."

"Stephen Pressley will leave with his head held high and reputation intact..."

"I think the decision stinks, that it's stupid..."

"On a moral ground it's disgraceful. Here we've got a nice bloke working incredibly hard..."

"Just because a certain percentage turn against him because they haven't got the bottle or patience or the willpower to see through a difficult period..."

Kingokings204

As for Andy turner, you are not as bad but come on mate is this your career of sky blues reporter for 15 years? No ambition and in this video you mention how Pressley for the first 6 months last seapsn got us playing some good football. Yes you are correct but it was over a year ago now you fool. Playing well for 6 months last year isn't going to help beat the drop. I mean these 2 are really offensive if nothing else. It's not even an opinion it's factually incorrect statements.

Saying SP has had tough cards with waggot and the board and shouldn't of been sacked is fine that's an opinion. I don't agree but I would respect it, to say what these morons have now above is just incorrect. Surprised anyone buys the paper anymore. They are awful.

Kingokings204

What world do they live on? Their comments are disrespectful to the fans, and it is plain to see that they live on a different planet to those of us that have the misfortune to pay to watch the dross that we've put up with this season. They should be ashamed.

Highlights of the video include:

"So many positives in the first 70 minutes on Saturday..."

"Some of the best football this club had seen for many, many years..."

"Stephen Pressley will leave with his head held high and reputation intact..."

"I think the decision stinks, that it's stupid..."

"On a moral ground it's disgraceful. Here we've got a nice bloke working incredibly hard..."

"Just because a certain percentage turn against him because they haven't got the bottle or patience or the willpower to see through a difficult period..."

Couldn't agree more. They are offensive vile people at the moment and I am really irate about it. They are not giving opinions they are quoting nothing either to get a reaction like mine or they are just morons and sadly I think they are morons.

chiefdave

This has to be trolling. They're doing it to get people to click onto the CT site and bump up the ad revenue.

hill83

Either they are being told to keep this act up or they are in genuine need of help.
I haven't watched it and won't be wasting my time, the headline was enough.

Nick

Administrator
dumb-and-dumber-sequel-has-huge-opening-weekend.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread