• Mike Ashley

Votes: 107 72.8%
  • William Storey

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Dale Evans/Dhinsa/Preston Haskell consortium

Votes: 10 6.8%

• Total voters

Briles

Not sure if this has been done yet but. .

Evo1883

Newcastle are not coventry , Newcastle have totally different goals , our goal is to play Premier league football .. that's it .

We've been through so much more than Newcastle it's hard for their fans to understand why ashley looks so appealing to many

He can change the name of the stadium as its never had a meaningful name anyway .

Fuck sake people we've just sold a player to fund a month's break in the game and pay for some grass seed .

Sense of reality

Briles

Newcastle are not coventry , Newcastle have totally different goals , our goal is to play Premier league football .. that's it .

We've been through so much more than Newcastle it's hard for their fans to understand why ashley looks so appealing to many

He can change the name of the stadium as its never had a meaningful name anyway .

Fuck sake people we've just sold a player to fund a month's break in the game and pay for some grass seed .

Sense of reality

I agree although there is a whiff of munchausen by proxy about him. Cause the symptoms and then act the hero when he saves us

hill83

mZCyrs.gif

BrisbaneBronco

Voted for Ashley although can't stand the prick. He owns the stadium and it would bring the club and stadium together plus he has experience of running football clubs and would invest a whole lot more than SISU.

SkyBlueMatt

As Gary Neville once said which is quite fitting.

It's like having a choice of two blokes to nick your wife, or in this case four.

Briles

My vote would be for Richard Keys autonomous severed hairy hand stitched onto the top of Hoffman's bald head like a horrific chicken, with the sky blue trust in the background wearing Sky Blue Stetsons and clapping maniacally.

How do I edit the options?

shmmeee

Assuming each is legit, King.

I want Robins to carry on, I don’t want a Victorian workhouse owner to come in and spaff his ego all over the club nor a ZZ Top tribute act to get involved with identifying players.

Call it Stockholm syndrome if you want but I like the clubs current identity and direction I just want us not to be totally skint. £5m a season transfer kitty is fine by me.

Of course if none are legit then who knows? But singling King out when he’s actually said to have bought the club compared to chancer Storey and never mentioned wanting the club Ashley seems weird.

Also why no Dawkins option?

slowpoke

[QUOTE="shmmeee, post: 2653539, member: 2535"

Also why no Dawkins option?
[/QUOTE]
Stalking horses are notoriously very quiet.

slowpoke

Stalking horses are notoriously very quiet.

Shouldn’t a stalking horse turn up for the start of the race?
[/QUOTE]
That’s a good question, probably not, but wear blinkers and with a very capable jockey on its back.

Skyblue_LDN

We know nothing about Doug King and the simple fact is now the ground belongs to Mike Ashley it just makes sense for him to own the club to give. We have spent the past decade saying the club and ground need to be united

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

King says no sales in January...good enough for me if true!
If being the operative word.

And with all the mess of not being able to sell merch over the very luctrative Christmas period you can bet our income has taken yet another massive hammering and will be seen as a change of circumstances that mean they couldn't keep the promise.

If I see Pep or Klopp complaining about not having funds to improve their team I'm going to dropkick them into the canal. Then take a shit in it.

MalcSB

If being the operative word.

And with all the mess of not being able to sell merch over the very luctrative Christmas period you can bet our income has taken yet another massive hammering and will be seen as a change of circumstances that mean they couldn't keep the promise.

If I see Pep or Klopp complaining about not having funds to improve their team I'm going to dropkick them into the canal. Then take a shit in it.

Just how much net profit do you think the football club makes from merchandise over Christmas?

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Just how much net profit do you think the football club makes from merchandise over Christmas?
More than absolutely fuck all because we can't sell anything.

Merch and shirts esp are popular Christmas presents so we'll have missed out on that money in the tills. It's not going to compare to match revenue but it all counts.

Users who are viewing this thread