• Poll closed .

skyblue4ever

Player of the year!

Time to put ur suggestions forward,
I think turner wud have been in the running had he not got injured,
Westy? Sammy? Or could it b marlon?

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
its between westie,marlon and sheffers for me:thinking about:, i think marlon to be honest he busts his ass for the players around him and gets us goals, westie does brillant but im peed off he wont sign a new contract with us so marlon gets my vote.

rob9872

Very difficult. Many contributed to a small part of the season. Individually Marlon Sheff and Turner have been the best for short spells, but to take it over the whole season has to be Westy or Keogh for me.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
I dont think there is an outstanding choice this year..... I think without the injury that would have been Ben Turner.

Marlon King has class and has played pretty well but started late and got sent off twice so hasnt played and been the influence he should have been

Westwood, to be honest it hasnt been his best season, made some good saves but also one or two howlers

Clingan, yes of late he has played well but not sure about early & mid season.... (didnt get picked)

The player who for me has been most consistent, most reliable, given his best each game, never complained when played all over the shop is Crainie. So not going for an outstanding player but the one I feel has played consistently well over the season. Crainie

PUSB

Coventry La La La

SBT Poll which player do you think deserves "Player of the year award" and why? vote using the SBT poll.

Option's ( If you're choice isn't on the list leave a comment on the player you want you're vote to go to.

- Westwood

- Keogh

- Turner

- Hussey

- Cranie

- McSheffrey

- Clingan

- Gunnarsson

- Jutkiewicz

- King

Last edited:

rob9872

It's a pity you don't know any moderators who would be able to link the two together LaLa :)

Coventry La La La

Back to the topic.

I voted for Marlon King alway's gives 110% class first touch & is the current top goal scorer.

He's been inside, but now Hes out
Marlon Marlon,
He came to cov and now we shout,
Marlon Marlon,
He did his time he paid his fine and now he's scoring all the time,
Marlon king coventry's number 9,
nananananana

Last edited:
I've gone for Craine. Ever present and consistent. I think he must be the only player that has consistently performed this season.

Last edited:

Sky Blue Sheepy

I'm gonna sneak in a cheeky bid for Juke-box; his work rate has been exceptional and he's started to add goal threat to his game now. Never stopped running all season and overal really impressed me.

Nonleagueherewecome

The only reason I put Hussey on their is because I knew at least 1 person would vote for him... That person being you

Me too! Based on potential shown. Keogh the other contendor for his effort and consistency. Turner would have won it by a mile if he hadn't got his injuries.

SkyBlue_Am

Im going to give my vote to Macca as coming back to the city there were a lot of question mark against him and think he has had a solid season and chipped in with not just important but impressive goals.....Also agree with Nonleagueherewecome about Turner winning this easily if he didnt get injured

Paxman II

Would only be fair to say a player who has been most present and most consistant. can only be Westwood.

Pigeon

King- Best to watch and got a great finish (Voted for him)
Other mentions
Cranie- Worked like a mule this season, slotted in where the injuries were and pulled it off every time
Jukeboxbox - Most improved and can't wait to see what he comes up with next season.
Keogh- Biggest surprise of the season, got so much pace so that side now and puts in a great cross as well as being a good all round defender

Users who are viewing this thread