Poll: How long will Trump be President? (1 Viewer)

Poll: How long will Trump be President?

• Up to 1 year (inaugurated 20 Jan 2017)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Up to 2 years

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Up to 3 years

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Up to 4 years (fulll term)

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • 2 full terms (8 years)

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

martcov

Absolutely brilliant. It has come to the point where people think they have the right to say anything they want without regard to „snowflakes“. Good. Let’s call a fascist or Nazi sympathizer or racist what he is. No more politeness. Call the bastards out. One AFD MP has called Boris Becker‘s son a half nigger. On FB an AFD supporter said... „ one parent is a nigger and one is white. He is half nigger. What‘s racist about that?“. Farage spoke at their (AFD) meeting in Berlin pre-election in Germany. Invited by the grand daughter of one of Hitler‘s cabinet members. Let’s call Farage what he is too.. a fascist and Nazi sympathiser. Fxxk him and his starry eyed fans. Trump, Bannon, Roy Moor, Austrian Nazis and AFD all endorsed or praised by Farage. I hope we get a second referendum and take the Brexit conmen down. The backlash of people conned by them must come.

chiefdave

Let’s call a fascist or Nazi sympathizer or racist what he is.
White supremacists have reacted with delight to Donald Trump’s alleged “sh**hole countries” comments, with a prominent neo-Nazi claiming they suggested the US president was “more or less on the same page as us with regards to race and immigration”.

While Donald Trump’s reported comments attracted near-worldwide condemnation, American racists hailed them as an “illuminating and beautiful” contribution to the start of a revolution that would “restore racial sanity”.

And neo-Nazi Andrew Anglin used his Daily Stormer website to claim the controversy was “encouraging and refreshing” because “it indicates Trump is more or less on the same page as us with regards to race and immigration.”

shmmeee

Absolutely brilliant. It has come to the point where people think they have the right to say anything they want without regard to „snowflakes“. Good. Let’s call a fascist or Nazi sympathizer or racist what he is. No more politeness. Call the bastards out. One AFD MP has called Boris Becker‘s son a half nigger. On FB an AFD supporter said... „ one parent is a nigger and one is white. He is half nigger. What‘s racist about that?“. Farage spoke at their (AFD) meeting in Berlin pre-election in Germany. Invited by the grand daughter of one of Hitler‘s cabinet members. Let’s call Farage what he is too.. a fascist and Nazi sympathiser. Fxxk him and his starry eyed fans. Trump, Bannon, Roy Moor, Austrian Nazis and AFD all endorsed or praised by Farage. I hope we get a second referendum and take the Brexit conmen down. The backlash of people conned by them must come.

I always think of this when Farage comes up: Nigel Farage boasted about his National Front initials and chanted Nazi song, claims schoolfriend

A truly despicable man that goes against everything I consider to be British.

Otis

martcov

I wonder how many teachers went into the profession expecting to become gun toting vigilante heroes...?

In fact this proves what a great salesman Trump is. Well worth the NRA contribution to his campaign fund and kick backs from the gun industry. The tax offset for teachers buying extra equipment for classes out of their private money was scrapped in the tax reform though.

The NRA theory, which rarely if ever works, is that if good guys are armed, they will kill the shooter before damage can be done. Problem is, most good people with weapons dive for cover ( which would include snowflakes such as teachers ) when someone with a powerful assault rifle kicks off. Trump says this sort of cowardice is „disgraceful“. He says he would run in, even without a weapon. Which would be great. I am surprised he bothers with secret service bodyguards. Carrying a concealed weapon would do the trick, or if some of his supporters carried concealed weapons at his rallies, „sickos“ would not dare try to assasinate him.

How long would it be before kids worked out which teachers had an easily accessible weapon? And then, either overpowered the teacher, stole the weapon, or, on a shoot up, shot the armed teacher first?

It could mean they have have to recruit more people like Roy Moore, who love students ( especially the pretty female ones ) and love guns, to become teachers. I could imagine Roy Moore „hardening up“ the school.

skybluetony176

I wonder how many teachers went into the profession expecting to become gun toting vigilante heroes...?

There was a thing going around on social media from some American teachers group basically saying if you’re going to fund us to be armed fund us to be armed with text books, social care for disfunctional kids, breakfast clubs so kids aren’t starting classes hungry, enough staff to cope, classrooms that aren’t in a decrepit state etc etc.

clint van damme

the tariff on car imports from EU he is on about introducing could be the thing that pushes our economy over the edge.
Similar thing happened at the end of the 80s start of the 90s when Reagan introduced a tax on imported goods over 15 dollars.

Sick Boy

the tariff on car imports from EU he is on about introducing could be the thing that pushes our economy over the edge.
Similar thing happened at the end of the 80s start of the 90s when Reagan introduced a tax on imported goods over 15 dollars.

Then there are some who still cling to the belief that he is going to look after the UK's interest and offer us a favourable trade deal hahaha!

clint van damme

Then there are some who still cling to the belief that he is going to look after the UK's interest and offer us a favourable trade deal hahaha!

his job is to look after the American economy. Don't know if this is a good decision in that regard or not as I don't know enough about the ins and outs.

But like with the Reagan decision I mentioned in my previous post, how it affects the UK will not have been given a second thought.

It is also part of the process in the USA when negotiating a trade deal that if there they have a trade deficit the focal point of those negotiations is removing the deficit so if it is deemed that they have a deficit with us, (and there seems to be some confusion as to whether we do or not), then the deal will be weighed in their favour.

skybluetony176

Was reading up on it and Mercedes and VW also have plants in the US building cars, employing US workers and contributing to US exports. If he’s going to make it harder for companies that invest in the US to import their products into the US why is he going to do us any favours? Maybe some of those clinging onto us having a free trade deal with the US can explain why.

martcov

Was reading up on it and Mercedes and VW also have plants in the US building cars, employing US workers and contributing to US exports. If he’s going to make it harder for companies that invest in the US to import their products into the US why is he going to do us any favours? Maybe some of those clinging onto us having a free trade deal with the US can explain why.

His advisor on this subject is Navarro. An absolute hardliner who has written a book on what is happening to the USA economy because of countries like China and in particular China. He says he is for global tariffs with no exceptions even for allies like Canada. If you give one country an exception they all want to be excepted- according to him. Trump will protect one section of the economy, but screw up the rest and the whole thing will expand into a global trade war which will screw the world economies up. Not the time to be leaving a major trade block.

skybluetony176

His advisor on this subject is Navarro. An absolute hardliner who has written a book on what is happening to the USA economy because of countries like China and in particular China. He says he is for global tariffs with no exceptions even for allies like Canada. If you give one country an exception they all want to be excepted- according to him. Trump will protect one section of the economy, but screw up the rest and the whole thing will expand into a global trade war which will screw the world economies up. Not the time to be leaving a major trade block.
Read a few things now about Trump causing a trade war. The WTO being one of the bodies saying it’s possible. We could be leaving the worlds biggest free trading block at the worst possible time.

Still, Ferage is his mate so I’m sure there’s nothing to worry about.

martcov

Read a few things now about Trump causing a trade war. The WTO being one of the bodies saying it’s possible. We could be leaving the worlds biggest free trading block at the worst possible time.

Still, Ferage is his mate so I’m sure there’s nothing to worry about.

We will have out sovereignty and our blue passports whatever happens. Farage will be happily giving speeches in the US. I wonder if he would leg it to the US permanently if things go pear shaped in the UK? If after his „no more mister nice guy“ second referendum which, by the time that happens, in around 2 years, ends with a remain win, I can imagine him fleeing to his mate „the Donald“ as he calls him.

Kingokings204

I’m sorry but the EU is the biggest protectionist union in the world. Are people actually surprised by Donald’s trumps words on car tariffs? He is playing the EU at their own game and he gets blasted (as usual) for it.

Reactions: PTA

skybluetony176

Anyone hear Ricky Gervais and Christian O’Connell talking about him on the Absolute radio breakfast show. Well worth a listen if you get the chance.

clint van damme

I’m sorry but the EU is the biggest protectionist union in the world. Are people actually surprised by Donald’s trumps words on car tariffs? He is playing the EU at their own game and he gets blasted (as usual) for it.

I never said it was right or wrong, but it will cause us a problem. The car industry in this country is about to get hit with a perfect storm.
And if the EU is the biggest protectionist union in the world, why would you want to leave on the verge of a trade war with the US?

Kingokings204

I never said it was right or wrong, but it will cause us a problem. The car industry in this country is about to get hit with a perfect storm.
And if the EU is the biggest protectionist union in the world, why would you want to leave on the verge of a trade war with the US?

Great question, a very simple answer,

When we leave the EU we can do a free trade deal with the USA as we currently can’t. American cars get a 10% tariff on the into the EU. 2.5% other way round. That’s trumps point.

clint van damme

Great question, a very simple answer,

When we leave the EU we can do a free trade deal with the USA as we currently can’t. American cars get a 10% tariff on the into the EU. 2.5% other way round. That’s trumps point.

HAHAHA!! Look at the open skies deal they've offered us and wake up.

skybluetony176

What people are missing here of course is that JLR is one of the companies that have benefited from this imbalance in import tariffs on EU cars. Let’s see what Trump actually offers us and what we have to give in return.

Users who are viewing this thread