Poll: How long will Trump be President? (2 Viewers)

Poll: How long will Trump be President?

• Up to 1 year (inaugurated 20 Jan 2017)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Up to 2 years

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Up to 3 years

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Up to 4 years (fulll term)

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • 2 full terms (8 years)

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wingy

This is just becoming hilarious the way MSM jump right on in at every turn.
Haven't they learned to wait a day or two and then go, yet.
So easily manipulated .

dutchman

31466685_997810323717010_4114887069694689280_n.png

Sick Boy

I'm interested to see his fan boys try and defend his comments to the NRA about Paris and London, especially aftet the shootings in London over the last couple of days, especially the one today with a 12 year old boy shot.

martcov

North Korea now says the USA could mess this up if they keep saying that NK is going for peace because it is weak. All the talk of Trump deserving a Nobel peace prize is a bit premature. Implying that „we won“ before the talks and bragging about it could screw the whole thing up. Still think Kim Jung Un is cleverer than Trump. Ruthless, a cxxt and all that, but cleverer.

wingy

Correct me If I'm wrong here but was there a case recently where some pharma Company head was jailed or severely censured for extorting vast sums for his companies drugs .
Well they're next on Trumps list of targets to extort more from the rest of the world Europe beware .
He's a real charmer isn't he.

wingy

Anyone reckon he was pissed getting off the plane and then having a stroll around G7
Looked just a tad off balance to me.

Grendel

Anyone reckon he was pissed getting off the plane and then having a stroll around G7
Looked just a tad off balance to me.

Trump? He’s famous for never having had an alcoholic drink ever isn’t he?

wingy

Trump? He’s famous for never having had an alcoholic drink ever isn’t he?
Genuinely??
Have no idea.
Just seemed unsteady.
Been there myself and thought I recognised it .
Anyhow I reckon If you want to 'deal' with him best to have a background in poker playing.

Ashdown

Well didn't they make a fine pairing on the news this morning. Who'd have thought it Kim and Donald getting all cosy ?!

skybluetony176

It does beg the question that how far does Trump have to push the USA away from the rest of the western world and how close does he have to get to so called rogue states such as North Korea before the USA is considered a rogue state?

Ashdown

My gut feeling is that this deal with North Korea will antagonise the Chinese. The US is offering protection from Who exactly ? In fact I think that both Russia and the US fear the Chinese expansion ambitions more than each other or anyone else now.

shmmeee

My gut feeling is that this deal with North Korea will antagonise the Chinese. The US is offering protection from Who exactly ? In fact I think that both Russia and the US fear the Chinese expansion ambitions more than each other or anyone else now.

Aren’t Russia and China allies? I don’t really do geopolitics...

Gazolba

The US is offering protection from itself! There is no way the US can protect anyone from China.
Everything antagonises the Chinese. In any case, you can't do anything without antagonising someone.
That was Obama's secret, internationally he did absolutely nothing and thus antagonised no-one, so everyone loved him. But is that what you want?

W

westcountry_skyblue

Fair play to President Trump for this amazing achievement who'd of thought it.
I bet all the Leftie/Snowflakes are hating this,They'd be creaming in their pants if it was Obama or Clinton.
Well done The Donald!! The BBC are hating this!!

covmark

I bet all the Leftie/Snowflakes are hating this,They'd be creaming in their pants if it was Obama or Clinton.
*have

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

chiefdave

What is the amazing achievement for Trump? Kim hasn't agreed to anything new.

Denuclearization was part of the Panmunjom Declaration and the missile testing site he is pledging to destroy will no doubt turn out to be the one that has been used so much recently it is collapsing and any further use would inevitably lead to a radiation leak.

W

westcountry_skyblue

What is the amazing achievement for Trump? Kim hasn't agreed to anything new.

Denuclearization was part of the Panmunjom Declaration and the missile testing site he is pledging to destroy will no doubt turn out to be the one that has been used so much recently it is collapsing and any further use would inevitably lead to a radiation leak.

Trump gets things done,Why don't the snowflakes and their media give the bloke some credit?

chiefdave

Trump gets things done
But what has he got done here? He's made concessions to Kim and, from what I read in the published statement, Kim has conceded nothing he hadn't previously agreed to elsewhere.

Whenever the likes of Obama or Corbyn suggest things could be improved by speak with our enemies instead of having military stand offs with them the right loses its mind but the same people are now hailing Trump as some sort of hero for getting Kim to agree to precisely nothing while the US downscales its military presence in the area. A presence that is there in large part to help protect South Korea from Kim.

The video produced for Trump by the White House is outright bizarre. Its basically a North Korean propaganda film.

martcov

The US is offering protection from itself! There is no way the US can protect anyone from China.
Everything antagonises the Chinese. In any case, you can't do anything without antagonising someone.
That was Obama's secret, internationally he did absolutely nothing and thus antagonised no-one, so everyone loved him. But is that what you want?

Bin Laden was taken out by the USA along with many other scumbags who were taken out by drones under Obama. Obama was criticized for drone attacks.

I preferred the Obama way to destroying Western agreements and breaking treaties with Iran. The chaos created by the unpredictability and dishonesty of Trump can only end in tears. Iran has already warned Kim about dealing with Trump. Both of these tossers, Trump and Kim, had a head start by inheriting the family business built up by their grandfather and father. Both would never have got to their position of power without that.

Kim has got his international recognition by meeting on equal terms with the most powerful clown/ man on the planet. Trump has given himself a boost before the midterms.

That’s what it’s all about. Let’s see what actual substance comes out of this. Stopping US military exercises in the region is a start and is probably welcomed by the Chinese.

wingy

Well I said earlier in the thread he would deserve credit and I'd hold to that If I knew exactly what has been achieved here.
Sure money will be saved on what must surely be Huge 'exercises ' around the peninsula .
I deliberately had a news blackout yesterday as I'm completely Sick of the US centric coverage we're being exposed to.
So I've been on Google this morning and the first and only coverage /article Sky offered up was surprisingly a very negative one to Trumps perspective .
Btw when is he due here ,soon isn't it.
Won't go well IMO from a Public but more importantly National perspective.

clint van damme

fair play to him, he's also been signing off funding for all sorts of Democrat proposed social programs. I bet the Nazis/fascists are hating it. If it was Obama or Clinton they'd be sieg heiling around their living rooms!

Kingokings204

Hilary Clinton who is a motormouth on Twitter didn’t post a thing about it.

The sign of class would be for 2 minutes forget about right and left devides and congratulate someone who has made the world a bit safer with this deal and more to come we are told.

How this isn’t good news and trumps gets slated just shows to me he can’t do no right and therefore those people lose their validity to me.

wingy

I did catch a bit on Beeb around 5 this morning ,one anylist was majoring hugely on Trumps use of 'War Games' over Military Exercises .
I didn't get that ,she was clearly suggesting a literal translation of his language across the globe.

Users who are viewing this thread