Match Thread Polite Notice (AKA Grendel, Nick & Orca's Argument Thread) (1 Viewer)

thekidfromstrettoncamp

I'm sorry but you are going to have to submit to an IQ test before any posts can be taken seriously.
If we all had to submit to 1 wouldn't be many of us on here pass mind you 2 who would be here pass or not would be Nick if not he would take his forum home with him and Grendel because he knows everything doesn't he ?

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

But ccfc's intention to build their own stadium was still there, and indeed still is.
I have no wish to defend an incompetent council who have made numerous errors in this whole debacle, but faced with the facts as they were at that time I cant in all honesty blame them.
Wasps were just taking advantage of the situation ......that's business.
That's why Fisher and Co cut short the ground share with Northampton and came back to the Ricoh, got wind of the negotiations between the Council and Wasps, but it was too late.

To quote Mr Fisher, that ship had sailed.

LastGarrison

I usually stay away from these threads but my thoughts on this are that if it ‘is just business’ then it has fuck all to do with our local council as they’re not a business and if they were then they would be ran a lot better than they are now or ever have been.

Their remit, in my eyes, is to look after the good of the city and yet they sold the Ricoh to an out of town rugby team at the risk of not one, but two, of our local sports teams whilst also not even considering the detrimental effect wider effect that it would have on local businesses in the city from pubs to restaurants to taxi drivers etc.

That ‘decision’ stinks of pettiness, retaliation and bravado, not sound business sense.

Users who are viewing this thread