Match Thread Polite Notice (AKA Grendel, Nick & Orca's Argument Thread) (1 Viewer)

Orca

Can you point out where I have said you are coordinating a campaign? You clearly don't have enough about you for it.

The point is that you will act like a snide little nimby bitch hiding behind those accounts getting all excited and going into like mode but then act a naive victim as soon as you get a bit your way.
Thanks for the clarity and for clearly spending a lot of time checking what I've liked. Important work.

Exactly what am I 'hiding behind'?

Nick

Administrator
Thanks for the clarity and for clearly spending a lot of time checking what I've liked. Important work.

Exactly what am I 'hiding behind'?

It doesn't really take a lot of time does it?

It says in my post, are you struggling to read a bit or are you trying to dodge things again with a dumb and naive act?

Orca

It doesn't really take a lot of time does it?

It says in my post, are you struggling to read a bit or are you trying to dodge things again with a dumb and naive act?

How is my public Twitter profile hiding anything?

My pinned post makes my feelings on things perfectly clear.

AStonesThrow

Little fact for you.

The 'Orca', or 'Killer Whale' isn't actually a whale at all. It's classified as a dolphin and hunts whales. The name killer whale comes from Spanish hunters/poachers referring to them as 'whale killers' or 'asensios ballenas', and as the Spanish language puts the adverb first, it got mistranslated to 'Killer Whale'

Just saying

mark82

giphy.gif

richnrg

I don't think anything is actually a 'whale', as it's not a scientific term - except James Whale - who is a whale.

Orca

It doesn't help that you don't seem to be able to read and comprehend things.

As has been pointed out by others, your obtuse way of making your point is well known. How about you break it down for us all.

Grendel

As has been pointed out by others, your obtuse way of making your point is well known. How about you break it down for us all.

The point is you claim not to like certain behaviour on social media but indulge yourself with people who exhibit exactly the behaviours you don’t like

You want to circle round the point as you do not like it

Nick

Administrator

As pointed out by one other.

Why would I point it out to you when it seems to go over your head consistently or you just try to dodge it?

If you want to waste people's time acting thick, crack on. If you want to report loads of posts like a child, crack on.

fatso

Ok, back on topic.
Can anyone help?
Mrs Fatso always put eggs (shop bought hens eggs, not her own) in the fridge, but as has been pointed out on numerous occasions, the shop that we purchase them from, does not chill them, in fact they are just stored on a shelf at normal room temperature.
So, wtf are we taking up valuable booze room in the fridge for, when there is absolutely no advantage in doing so?
Please help as this is causing a little friction, not to mention the odd sleepless night!

Orca

As pointed out by one other.

Why would I point it out to you when it seems to go over your head consistently or you just try to dodge it?

If you want to waste people's time acting thick, crack on. If you want to report loads of posts like a child, crack on.

That sounded awfully aggressive Nick.

Let me get this right. You don't like how I act, what I say and who associate with on Twitter. @Grendel doesn't like it either. Again, I don't understand how that is any business of yours, but you clearly think it is. As for me reporting posts on here; the behaviour of me and others on twitter is something you don't like, but when others exhibit similar behaviour on here, you ignore it, even when reported?

TTG

Thick? At least I can spell 'you' and 'are'. Did it not occur to you that I was exactly aware of how Nick and Grendel work before I began this?
Did it really take that many hours to find something to pick out of my post? You think your so smart don't u? Seriously you will save your tiny little fingers if u just give up now

Orca

Did it really take that many hours to find something to pick out of my post? You think your so smart don't u? Seriously you will save your tiny little fingers if u just give up now

Not fingers, fins. Thanks for dropping by!

Grendel

Let me get this right. You don't like how I act, what I say and who associate with on Twitter. @Grendel doesn't like it either. Again, I don't understand how that is any business of yours, but you clearly think it is. As for me reporting posts on here; the behaviour of me and others on twitter is something you don't like, but when others exhibit similar behaviour on here, you ignore it, even when reported?

Twitter is a public platform - oddly people can look at what they want

I don’t believe in the blocking facility on it anyway as it creates an echo chamber of opinions which everyone likes each other in their circle but no one explores the wider view

Nick

Administrator

Again with the victim act. There was no aggression at all.

Do you not remember the phrase about living in glass houses?

hill83

Ok, back on topic.
Can anyone help?
Mrs Fatso always put eggs (shop bought hens eggs, not her own) in the fridge, but as has been pointed out on numerous occasions, the shop that we purchase them from, does not chill them, in fact they are just stored on a shelf at normal room temperature.
So, wtf are we taking up valuable booze room in the fridge for, when there is absolutely no advantage in doing so?
Please help as this is causing a little friction, not to mention the odd sleepless night!

We’ve got 2 fridges. A small one a large one. Over the last year I’ve made the large fridge into the beer fridge very slowly and my wife hasn’t noticed. Or she has but is letting me think I’m getting away with it.

Nick

Administrator
We’ve got 2 fridges. A small one a large one. Over the last year I’ve made the large fridge into the beer fridge very slowly and my wife hasn’t noticed. Or she has but is letting me think I’m getting away with it.

She's letting you think you are getting away with it because she's taking over somewhere else where you genuinely haven't noticed. ;)

Orca

Twitter is a public platform - oddly people can look at what they want

I don’t believe in the blocking facility on it anyway as it creates an echo chamber of opinions which everyone likes each other in their circle but no one explores the wider view

You don't believe in it, but revel in it when someone you like gets blocked by someone you don't like.

Nick

Administrator
Conveniently ignored my other point though I notice.

I'm not the one acting like a naive, victim.

If you want to get all excited and jump over the likes because people from the council are showing off, don't be a victim when somebody calls you out on it. At least have the bollocks to stick with it rather than trying to make out liking it all isn't an endorsement.

Users who are viewing this thread