Match Thread Polite Notice (AKA Grendel, Nick & Orca's Argument Thread) (2 Viewers)

RegTheDonk

If there are issues about behaviors and what people say on twitter why not continue the discussion on twitter rather than here? It's just a bit weird.
It's not the easiest thing to use TBF. Its like trying to write messages on post it notes and then jumbling them up. At least here you can follow a conversation as a linear thread

Orca

Well you seem to be liking the poster on there referencing everyone on here as sheep who follow nick and my views and cannot think independently

CW and that Brexit cretin are obviously the same person or it’s that imbecile Kalns

I’ve said to you do a poll on the Facebook members - see if the trust board request your findings

I've liked some of the things CW has posted and not others. So what?

As for the FB members, why don't you ask them as you're the one conducting polls? Just think it's remarkable you're dismissing a community with this many members because they don't fit your narrow definition of a forum.

Orca

I made the mistake of giving likes to Sky Blue Kid, ( who no longer posts on this forum anymore ) I DIDN'T AGREE with everything he said but when he said something I agreed with I would say so, BIG MISTAKE, the abuse ,the insults, all of the of the things you are having thrown at you, I even got accused of being Sky Blue Kids other account .

They will not give up, THEY WILL BORE YOU TO DEATH.

Spot on. Apparently though, what I like and who I follow has ended up a cause for discussion on here. Still entirely unsure why it's anyone else's business what I do. If you don't like it, don't follow me.

Grendel

I've liked some of the things CW has posted and not others. So what?

As for the FB members, why don't you ask them as you're the one conducting polls? Just think it's remarkable you're dismissing a community with this many members because they don't fit your narrow definition of a forum.

Lol I’m not a member of the group and what’s the flaw in this?

Orca

I don't think it's necessarily unrepresentative, it's quite a big sample size for a poll of this sort. I suspect they say it's unrepresentative because they don't agree with the results.

Although it's easy to quote 15k as the figure who have liked/followed the page on Facebook, there are nowhere near that many that actively engage in the discussion. The general feeling towards the Trust on the Facebook page is also very negative. The trust should be engaging with all fans, irrespective of their views, on all platforms. At the moment, with the exception of CJ who does try, the trust just dismiss off-hand the view of anyone who doesn't agree with them. It's not fit for purpose any more and they shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.

So how many people are represented in Grendel's pdf document? Is this considered representative of SBT?

Orca

Lol I’m not a member of the group and what’s the flaw in this?
Well if you're truly interested in getting the opinions of a representative sample of CCFC fans, maybe you should join from one of your 7 FB accounts?

Grendel

So how many people are represented in Grendel's pdf document? Is this considered representative of SBT?

Look yourself or ask your friend Timmy Kalns as the trust board requested I send it then

Oh sorry I forgot - he got the boot for promoting dodgy accounts that you follow

Grendel

Well if you're truly interested in getting the opinions of a representative sample of CCFC fans, maybe you should join from one of your 7 FB accounts?

Most of those were business accounts that have long expired and I don’t believe they have as much relevance

If you do stop bitching and do it yourself

Johhny Blue

Can anyone help me win an argument?

I was considering buying a ticket for the first day (Thursday) of the final Ashes test at the Oval in September. My mate said that, because of the weather, it would be better to buy a ticket for day two instead. That way, if day one is rained off, then I get to see day one's play on day two. If day one is not rained off, then I get to see day two's play on day two as originally planned. By doing things this way I am doubling my chances of not being affected by the rain.
I suggested to him that I should buy a ticket for day 5 instead, as that would increase my chances of seeing some cricket by 500%, even if it rains, but he said that was silly.

Who is right?
Grendel is right

shmmeee

I'd guess most posters on here, he is far more credible than the current lot in charge of the 'trust'.

I have literally no idea what this is and I’m on here most of the time. It’s because I have Grendel muted and so do many others.

Maybe picking the most divisive member to take a poll wasn’t the brightest idea?

fernandopartridge

I made the mistake of giving likes to Sky Blue Kid, ( who no longer posts on this forum anymore ) I DIDN'T AGREE with everything he said but when he said something I agreed with I would say so, BIG MISTAKE, the abuse ,the insults, all of the of the things you are having thrown at you, I even got accused of being Sky Blue Kids other account .

They will not give up, THEY WILL BORE YOU TO DEATH.

THEY ARE OUT TO GET US

Users who are viewing this thread