Police today (2 Viewers)

peekingtom

Samo you want to be very careful in what you are saying ..and may i point out to you that PC X stuck his neck out and backed Marks recollection of the crime committed .

rupert_bear

The Old Bill normally stick together like shit to a blanket, the fact a police colleague spoke against a copper might explain a lot

OffenhamSkyBlue

Samo you want to be very careful in what you are saying ..and may i point out to you that PC X stuck his neck out and backed Marks recollection of the crime committed .

You mean "alleged crime", Tom. Was this not the subject of a civil claim, rather than a criminal trial? IIRC, Samo has said nothing which could be construed as contrary to what has been stated as fact in the press.

OffenhamSkyBlue

You mean "alleged crime", Tom. Was this not the subject of a civil claim, rather than a criminal trial? IIRC, Samo has said nothing which could be construed as contrary to what has been stated as fact in the press.

It is also a matter of public record that X stood up for what is right, and everyone here has accepted that he went further than many would in reporting it.

peekingtom

You are quite correct , but it is criminal how they get away with it , if i was to kidnap someone put them in handcuffs and give them a kicking how long would i spend in Jail ?

Brylowes

You are quite correct , but it is criminal how they get away with it , if i was to kidnap someone put them in handcuffs and give them a kicking how long would i spend in Jail ?
About half the time you were sentenced to, assuming you're a good boy of course.

chiefdave

Anyone present in the pub could make a claim. No bullshit. Police came in with batons. Yes outside a couple of glasses were thrown at the police outside but that was minor compared to what happened inside.

Any update on this. Have those innocent people attacked by the police requested copies of CCTV, gone to the media or lodged a complaint. Odd that in this day and age no phone footage has emerged. The only thing I've seen is footage of our 'fans' throwing glasses at the police.

Users who are viewing this thread