Poland v England (1 Viewer)

Brighton Sky Blue

Southgate is very good at setting the team up, setting a game plan, drilling the players, setting up to exploit the opposition.

But has no clue how to change a game. The Denmark and Italy games were prime examples during the euros and then this tonight.

Ironically against Italy he changed what never needed changing, went ultra defensive and paid the price.

cowboy1850

We look good and comfortable in some games, we seem to have lots of attacking options but I just feel like something is holding us back.
Southgate has proven to be that weak link tonight.

COV

What is to gain from tearing in to them though? It's a massive dissappointment but can anyone really deny the brilliance of Italy in the tournament and over the last 2 years? For me Us and them were clearly the best 2 sides in the tournament and were seperated by the finest of margins. Southgate could have done it differently but he gambled on us holding out for a 1-0 and it failed.

Rashford, Saka and Sancho all took shit penalties.

I can say that without continuously dragging racism into it, shame the usual suspect can’t.

PVA

Ironically against Italy he changed what never needed changing, went ultra defensive and paid the price.

No he didn't make any subs until after Italy scored. It was clear something needed changing and he didn't do it until it was too late. Its a recurring theme, unfortunately I just don't think his game management or reading of the game is up to scratch.

There's plenty he does well though

stupot07

No he didn't make any subs until after Italy scored. It was clear something needed changing and he didn't do it until it was too late. Its a recurring theme, unfortunately I just don't think his game management or reading of the game is up to scratch.

There's plenty he does well though
Thats true. He only made the changes for the sake of taking pens, not to affect the actual game. His use of subs is very poor, but as I said earlier it screams of not trusting the players in the wider of squad more than not wanting to make changes per se.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

ccfc92

giphy.gif

🥴🥴🤦‍♂️🤣

Users who are viewing this thread