points total for automatic promotion (1 Viewer)

shy_tall_knight

In the past 5 seasons the runners up in league 1 got 93, 92, 86, 89, 82 points.

I think from our remaining 21 games, 50 more points is the most optimistic return feasible 16 wins 2 draws 3 defeats, giving us a total of 87 points and possibly automatic promotion.

Its our home form that has kept us down the league to date and unfortunately will probably mean play offs at best but 50 points we have the players and the manager and most importantly the team spirit.

Otis

Unfortunately will mean play-offs at best? :thinking about:

Oh how times change! :D

Mucca Mad Boys

As I said before the season kicked off, this year is a more open league, with Charlton, Wednesday and Huddlesfield all getting promoted, leaving only MKD and Sheff U as the 'good' teams from last season, with us, Donny the relegated teams realistically getting promoted.

Very open division, will be close, the winner will get a below average auto points total.

shmmeee

Though I'd love to win the title. Playoffs is probably better for the club as a whole. Plus possibly Wembley twice!

I'd put nothing past this side though. Progress has been steady which gives me hope for the rest of the season.

skybluesam66

we are still 2/1 with ladbrokes to reach the play offs - therefore the bookies still think it more unlikely than likely by 2:1 that we will get there

Users who are viewing this thread