Points targets (1 Viewer)

fellatio_Martinez

* Emphasising *

giphy.gif

GaryJones

I get very uncomfortable with these sorts of things, the only points target I have is 3 tomorrow. And then 3 after that. Keep that up and everything else is pretty immaterial.
Blimey - YOU ARE Mark Robins!! I know it!!!

SkyblueTexan

Really don’t see the point of this thread. Interesting for speculation’s sake, but that’s about it. We don’t need the added pressure. Thought Bristol Rovers and Bolton would be gimmes, but they almost gave me a heart attack. So I just really and truly want to take it 1 match at a time.

the rumpo kid

Pompy - 0
Southend - 3
Rochdale - 1

Rotheram - 1
Sunderland - 0
Ipswich - 1
Shrewsbury - 3
Lincoln - 1

Wycombe - 3
Accrington - 3
Peterborough - 0
Gills - 3
Oxford - 1
Blackpool - 1
Burton - 3
Wimbledon - 3

The pessimistic side of me would say this which still puts us on 78 so a couple more wins would do it.
So we lose 3 games at home to teams we drew away with, and should have won at least 2 of those.?

Saddlebrains

I'm sat here just remembering Peterborough equalising in the 97th minute after we scored in the 93rd minute and how them 2 points and they're 1 gained from that could prove to be a massive turning point

Londonccfcfan

Rotheram
Sunderland
Ipswich

those 3 games are the key for me

Those 3 are must not lose games. 5 points would be incredible. 1 wins and 2 draws.
Or may not sound exciting but...
Drawing all 3 (especially when we are above 2 of them) is better than winning 1 and losing to 2 of them.

If that makes sense...It's the same 3 points.

Astute

We've played 12 games against the rest of the teams in the current tip 10.
W2 D9 L1
Think if we replicate similar form in our remaining games against them it will be fine as long as we win the games we should win against lower half teams.
And most of them games were away.

lifeskyblue

Lots of other fans will be doing the same as this and putting down a loss to us. I bet Portsmouth, Sunderland and Rotherham fans are wary of a trip to St Andrews.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skybluesam66

just looked through remaining games
cant see any of the other teams getting more than 81 points, and that is being generous to them all

2 who i think could get to 81 are
Rotherham would need 3 wins from below and then 10 points from their other 4 games
Fleetwood A Wycombe A Portsmouth H Doncaster H Sunderland H

Portsmouth would need 3 wins from below and then 13 points from their other 6 games
Fleetwood H Doncaster H Oxford A Rotherham A

For us to get to 82 we would need 3 points from
Wycombe/oxford/peterboro

12 points from the other 7 games

Users who are viewing this thread