Points hall this month (1 Viewer)

13 out of a possible 15, 4 wins out of 5, 3 of those against play off contenders. :pimp:

stupot07

August - Ronnie Moore
Sept - Ronnie Moore
October - Danny Wilson
November - Eddie Howe
Dec - announced 11th Jan

Grendel

We'll need a hall to put the trophies in soon, let alone all the points we're getting.

Could be our most successful season in 3 decades. Hey valiant Tim is doing ok isn't he?

SkyBlue_Bear83

I would say he was a certainty for manager of the month, you have to remember a lot of clubs have had at least 1 game cancelled. 4 wins and a draw and 3 wins vs top 10 sides, also scoring more goals than anyone else

covcity4life

I would say he was a certainty for manager of the month, you have to remember a lot of clubs have had at least 1 game cancelled. 4 wins and a draw and 3 wins vs top 10 sides, also scoring more goals than anyone else

does robbins strike you as the sort of manager that will fear a manager of month trophy curse???

Didn't think so

SkyBlue_Bear83

does robbins strike you as the sort of manager that will fear a manager of month trophy curse???

Didn't think so
Nah, I don't think so. I never mentioned no curse

Knowing Robins he will just try and play it down and say it isn't a big deal the manager of the month, probably say the players deserve all the praise and not him

valiant15

Robins is doing a fantastic job with thorne's squad eh duffs?(says tongue in cheek). Tim's a toss pot though! Happy days,its good to be a city fan at the moment. Long may it continue.

Users who are viewing this thread