Point proven (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

psgm1

Banned
Just looked at the brain deads responses. It's laughable this scum expect to be taken seriously! How do they not understand protests aren't going to work? Miner's tried it in '86 with many 1,000's - they didn't work either! And just trying to say "have to do something" - but you could sit on a unicycle singing yankee doodle - it's doing something, but is equally as useless. I suppose it is a chance for those in the care in community scheme to get a day out, but it really is utterly pointless. Hedge funds only understand money - so deny them money and they will soon go running! They want the Ricoh, they couldn't give a damn about the club. Wed have morons fucking up the protests making the fans a mockery. You have trolls infesting the forums ranting like demented chickens. It's such a shame they don't know what they are doing as the potential to do good is there, they just have vile scum liars and trolls for the board!

Paxman II

psgm1 I would be intrested to know how you know that SISU want the Ricoh?
I would have thought by now you would have realised that if that was the case and they were not at all interested in the football club then I don't see why they have made all the effort to ground share (at their considerable expense) rather than stay at the Ricoh and continue campaigning and negotiating to get their hands on said Ricoh?

I believe they have indeed drawn a line in the sand and have gone down a pathway they will not u turn from. It will take an almighty effort from somewhere to change that perspective, that has become a sad reality.

Snozz_is_god

Can't anyone do something about this fella, he is clearly out to undermine the Trust, god knows what his beef is.

Personally I think the Trust are doing the best they can with the resources at their disposal, the aim national publicity of our plight and it's suceeding as far as I can see.

All he is doing is moaning on a forum about people who are trying to do something.

Steve.B50

Can't anyone do something about this fella, he is clearly out to undermine the Trust, god knows what his beef is.

Personally I think the Trust are doing the best they can with the resources at their disposal, the aim national publicity of our plight and it's suceeding as far as I can see.

All he is doing is moaning on a forum about people who are trying to do something.

Many thanks for your comments and support, we try not to let psgm1 get to us but at same time we are there to be shot at and any sort of criticism is not an issue especially if positive.

McLovin87

Just looked at the brain deads responses. It's laughable this scum expect to be taken seriously! How do they not understand protests aren't going to work? Miner's tried it in '86 with many 1,000's - they didn't work either! And just trying to say "have to do something" - but you could sit on a unicycle singing yankee doodle - it's doing something, but is equally as useless. I suppose it is a chance for those in the care in community scheme to get a day out, but it really is utterly pointless. Hedge funds only understand money - so deny them money and they will soon go running! They want the Ricoh, they couldn't give a damn about the club. Wed have morons fucking up the protests making the fans a mockery. You have trolls infesting the forums ranting like demented chickens. It's such a shame they don't know what they are doing as the potential to do good is there, they just have vile scum liars and trolls for the board!

How did you know I was taking my unicycle down Gosford Green on Saturday, did you see me hiring out my Uncle Sam outfit in honour of Preston Haskell IV ?.

By the way mate I reckon you have serious "Trust" issues!

you're an idiot

The best they can?? Of course they are. I see they listened to the majority that were fully behind organising an event at the Ricoh on "home" match day. Looking forward to that never happening. They also have a habit of galvanising the majority of fans when they organise a mini-bus of them to represent us in central London, ryton etc and exclude the majority from participating due to lack of notice, peculiar days or simply keep us guessing. When i think of the trust it just conjures up images of the the half man half woman hanging outside ryton training ground with 10 or so others and a dog. Very Phoenix from the flames.

Snozz_is_god

The best they can?? Of course they are. I see they listened to the majority that were fully behind organising an event at the Ricoh on "home" match day. Looking forward to that never happening. They also have a habit of galvanising the majority of fans when they organise a mini-bus of them to represent us in central London, ryton etc and exclude the majority from participating due to lack of notice, peculiar days or simply keep us guessing. When i think of the trust it just conjures up images of the the half man half woman hanging outside ryton training ground with 10 or so others and a dog. Very Phoenix from the flames.

What are you doing to get our football club back?

skyblu3sk

We don't need a new thread every time you feel like letting off steam at the trust. It is more than obvious you have something against them however no new content here closing thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread