Podcasts (1 Viewer)

Si80

Yes - I like this too. Have you listened to the Steve Bruce novels episodes yet?
Not yet. Lee Dixon, Stuart Pearce and Frank Skinner were good episodes, and Gary Neville came across really well.

covcity4life

football:

Tottaly football show with james richardson
tottaly football league show
golazo(serie a) with james richardson
Tottaly sccotish football show(hey its a good season this year!)
Guardian football podcast
The Times football podcast
Telegraph football podcast
Independent football podcast
Bt football writers podcast- insightful debate
On the Continent - best for euro footy talk
Spanish football podcast with sid lowe
5 live football daily on thursdays(euro footy chat)

Film

Kermode and mayo 5 live - brilliant
Empire - really grown on me

ccfcrob

Quickly Kevin is amazing, my all time favorite. Starting The Offensive on your recommendations and it seems very good.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Clinton Baptiste paranormal podcasts are funny

CJ_covblaze

The Two Mikes is dead. Very sad.

CJ_covblaze

Looks like Parry’s being a twat. I loved their pods and live shows and will miss them but I’m more sad that it appears their relationship has broken down.

Sky_Blue_Daz

To be fair I think parry should stay off Twitter this f he’s had a pint he’s had numerous run ins with colleagues, he was out of line to Jim white a while back

Sky_Blue_Daz

Just to give you a heads up the latest series of Clinton Baptiste paranormal podcasts are out

CJ_covblaze

To be fair I think parry should stay off Twitter this f he’s had a pint he’s had numerous run ins with colleagues, he was out of line to Jim white a while back

I got blocked years ago. He ranted about teabags and followed that up with the latest on Tommy the Chimp. I said I thought it was ironic as Porky advertised PG Tips in the 80s & 90s.

Last edited:

Sky_Blue_Daz

MG Comes across as a really good bloke

CJ_covblaze

Sky_Blue_Daz

Mike parry at one time was head of media at the Fa , he was also programme controller at talksport . He was also editor for one of the tabloids in the USA I think , he has some crackpot theories but was a good listen with Mike Graham particularly on the overnight shows

Nick

Administrator
Mike parry at one time was head of media at the Fa , he was also programme controller at talksport . He was also editor for one of the tabloids in the USA I think , he has some crackpot theories but was a good listen with Mike Graham particularly on the overnight shows

Has he ever thrown a kettle over a pub though?

Sky_Blue_Daz

Gonna be firing through some podcasts now I’m laid up .

Sky_Blue_Daz

Broke my ankle and a bone in my fibula due to be operated on Wednesday

richnrg

Couldn’t possibly comment
reminds me of the time I was doing a weekend parachute jump for charity.
Left work on Friday night, returned again on Monday with broken ankle. Duly collected sponsorship money and generally viewed as a hero at work after breaking my ankle for a good cause.
The actual truth was that I broke it on the Friday night on the way home from the pub after landing awkwardly during a pissed-up hopping competition. No parachute jump for me.

Users who are viewing this thread