Plymouth Tickets Announced (1 Viewer)

McLovin87

Plymouth Tickets

Those U'8 tickets are going to get smashed for the 20 points!! :ROFLMAO:

Hullinho87

Does anybody on here want a ticket?

I have a mate who can’t go guaranteeing me one as he has 1,300 points (I have 1,280) - so if anyone wants me to get one at 12pm if any available just DM me.

Bertola

Romantic trip to the coast for the wife for this one, kids on half term, so can come down and visit their cousin who's at Uni down there.

Can't wait

Sky Blue Harry H

We'll still take over 1,000 (already know quite a few travelling down for this)

Skyblueweeman

This has got to be the worst fixture/date combo of the season.

450 mile, 8hr round trip on Tuesday night. But not just any Tuesday night.
I've been discussing this one with the club for months for that exact reason. Normally we'd sort a hotel out 4-6 weeks in advance of a fixture but this one, we've been discussing since September, looking at all sorts of options including flights (not happening), staying over the night after the game, staying somewhere else on the way back to Cov after the match etc.

Logistically, the most challenging one of the season.

cstring82

I’m in (assuming I can get tickets). HT so lads off and my wife can keep the AirBnB warm (Vile fan) so not allowed.

Ccfcsj

I'm in Devon that week so hopefully I get a couple of tickets - one for me and one for my son.

Been many a year since I've been to their ground

Evo1883

So I booked time off work for this , then my gearbox bearings decided to set me back 820 pound and that's now not happening

cstring82

Hopefully not. We were planning to go as down in Devon that week but only got around 900 points. Will be a bit of a pisstake if people buy up tickets without the intention of going.
It’ll happen I’m sure, we’ll sell out I reckon.
The following has been amazing this season TBF and I’ve loved every game I’ve been too.

pusbccfc

Hertsccfc

Mental if people are genuinely buying tickets just for points ffs
I just don't understand the logic of this. Why would you buy a ticket for an away match to enable you to go to more away matches and decide not to go to the away match you have bought the ticket for??

jimmyhillsfanclub

I just don't understand the logic of this. Why would you buy a ticket for an away match to enable you to go to more away matches and decide not to go to the away match you have bought the ticket for??
Because they sell it on to someone like me (not me on this occassion) who is not a STH and will never therefore have big points.....

So the points collectors reinforce their closed shop, and scum like me just buy re-sale tickets off them and never gain any points myself....

...and so it goes on....

HerneBayGaz

Looks like it's a sell out. If we were given the initial allocation of 1300, have the club aked for the extra tickets that can be made available?

Ccfcsj

Hoping mine get delivered before Saturday as going down to Devon for the week after the Millwall game

Edit - they arrived this morning

Last edited:

Evo1883

Just asked at the ticket office she said we've sold 1700 .. couple left online she said , haven't seen any online for days

SkyBlueSoul

Got my leave signed off today. Decided to stay at my Mum's in Cov and do the coach for this, fuck driving from Manchester and back (or paying £190 for the train).

jimmyhillsfanclub

Because they sell it on to someone like me (not me on this occassion) who is not a STH and will never therefore have big points.....

So the points collectors reinforce their closed shop, and scum like me just buy re-sale tickets off them and never gain any points myself....

...and so it goes on....

Turns out it is someone like me...... blessed are the points-bagging re-sellers.....

I'm now off to Plymouth. I'll take 1 hash pipe, 2 Pasties, 3 points and 4 large Plymouth Gins please. Woop woop.

Users who are viewing this thread