please don't pick on me! (1 Viewer)

Rob

COV & VILLA said:
u wouldn't tell a mixed race person that she had 2 be black or had 2 be white would u :?: she is dual heritage & carn't be 1 or the other; she is both.

That has to be the worst comparison I have EVER read. What you just said is COMPLETELY different. :lol:

Your asking for stick to be quite fair and is why I believe this is a wind up.

Firstly, Why give yourself a user name COV & VILLA? Your asking for abuse.

Secondly, Why make a thread notifying the fact your a Coventry and Villa fan? Why not just keep it shut and keep it to yourself. I mean come on "please don't pick on me!", that is begging for it.

Finally, this is a COVENTRY forum. So why would anybody on here care about Vile? Why would anybody care you support Cov AND Villa?

I can't get round the fact that people support two teams, sometimes more. But seriously?

I could go on and on... :| :shock: :eek:

Rob said:
COV & VILLA said:
u wouldn't tell a mixed race person that she had 2 be black or had 2 be white would u :?: she is dual heritage & carn't be 1 or the other; she is both.

That has to be the worst comparison I have EVER read. What you just said is COMPLETELY different. :lol:

Your asking for stick to be quite fair and is why I believe this is a wind up.

Firstly, Why give yourself a user name COV & VILLA? Your asking for abuse.

Secondly, Why make a thread notifying the fact your a Coventry and Villa fan? Why not just keep it shut and keep it to yourself. I mean come on "please don't pick on me!", that is begging for it.

Finally, this is a COVENTRY forum. So why would anybody on here care about Vile? Why would anybody care you support Cov AND Villa?

I can't get round the fact that people support two teams, sometimes more. But seriously?

I could go on and on... :| :shock: :eek:

god you make me worried your going to have a heart attack there rob :lol:

lew

roberts got a point tho COV & :evil: , why didnt you just join a cov forum with a cov name and join a villa forum with a villa name. Youre either a very wierd person with no life whatso ever who just joins random stuff to be random and anoy people OR youre serious in which case we have the Caloudon centre. Not saying you cant support 2 teams my 2nd team is arsenal. But supporting 2 rivals is just pshycotic. Celtic & Rangers, Liverpool & Everton. Millwall & Anyone cant imagine it.

C

COV & VILLA

lew said:
roberts got a point tho COV & :evil: , why didnt you just join a cov forum with a cov name and join a villa forum with a villa name. Youre either a very wierd person with no life whatso ever who just joins random stuff to be random and anoy people OR youre serious in which case we have the Caloudon centre. Not saying you cant support 2 teams my 2nd team is arsenal. But supporting 2 rivals is just pshycotic. Celtic & Rangers, Liverpool & Everton. Millwall & Anyone cant imagine it.

i can't deny my identity or heritage. i don't belief in hatrid. cov r not villa's rivals anyway. the blues r villa's rivals. they r from the same city. i know some cov fans say 'poo on the villa!' but why :?: that's just gross if u ask me :(
my daddy has taken me to c villa & my mummy takes me 2 the ricoh 2 c cov. i share the luv. maybe it's cuz i am a girl so i don't have the agression that a lot of boys have.

it's not nice saying some1 is wierd just cuz u don't agree with them. & i do have a life thanks very much. i have my guinea pig, a nintendo wii, i go 2 footy matches, i have lots of freinds, i like leona lewis & luv corrie & eastenders. i like going 2 the cinema as well. so i think that has proofed u wrong.

there needs 2 b more luv in the world.

x

lew

i can't deny my identity or heritage. i don't belief in hatrid. cov r not villa's rivals anyway. the blues r villa's rivals. they r from the same city. i know some cov fans say 'poo on the villa!' but why that's just gross if u ask me
my daddy has taken me to c villa & my mummy takes me 2 the ricoh 2 c cov. i share the luv. maybe it's cuz i am a girl so i don't have the agression that a lot of boys have.

it's not nice saying some1 is wierd just cuz u don't agree with them. & i do have a life thanks very much. i have my guinea pig, a nintendo wii, i go 2 footy matches, i have lots of freinds, i like leona lewis & luv corrie & eastenders. i like going 2 the cinema as well. so i think that has proofed u wrong.

x

if having a guniea pig, a wii and watching sopes constitues having a life then thats just even more wierd. And just because you have friends doesnt mean u have a life either. I know a lad who had lots of friends but stayed in all day every day on msn and on his xbox. Does it mean he has got a life?

And im not saying u r wierd im saying its wierd that u support 2 rival teams. Fair enough now cov dont play the vile but if both teams were in the prem they would be rivals. If tottenham got relegated would arsenal fans think ah whats the point in hating them now after all these years of rivalry lets forgive them. I think not.

Also i didnt say you have to deny your heritage, but to be honest football isnt a herritage now is it. Eye and hair colour is what you inherit, not the love of a football team. When i was a kid my mum was an everton fan, my dad liked liverpool, uncles liked cov, villa, leeds and arsenal. So does that mean due to that i support everton, liverpool, vile, leeds and cov?

C

COV & VILLA

lew said:
i can't deny my identity or heritage. i don't belief in hatrid. cov r not villa's rivals anyway. the blues r villa's rivals. they r from the same city. i know some cov fans say 'poo on the villa!' but why that's just gross if u ask me

x

if having a guniea pig, a wii and watching sopes constitues having a life then thats just even more wierd. And just because you have friends doesnt mean u have a life either. I know a lad who had lots of friends but stayed in all day every day on msn and on his xbox. Does it mean he has got a life?

And im not saying u r wierd im saying its wierd that u support 2 rival teams. Fair enough now cov dont play the vile but if both teams were in the prem they would be rivals. If tottenham got relegated would arsenal fans think ah whats the point in hating them now after all these years of rivalry lets forgive them. I think not.

Also i didnt say you have to deny your heritage, but to be honest football isnt a herritage now is it. Eye and hair colour is what you inherit, not the love of a football team. When i was a kid my mum was an everton fan, my dad liked liverpool, uncles liked cov, villa, leeds and arsenal. So does that mean due to that i support everton, liverpool, vile, leeds and cov?

surely any living thing has got a life :?: only god and george bush can decided what lives & wot doesn't, not u or i.

u make some good points tho, r u @ university :?:

my mummy & daddy agreed when they got married that if they had kids & the kids were intrested in footy then they would b brought up 2 support both teams. mummy says when i'm old ennough & leave home i can support who i want but i will still support cov & villa. all my daddys family support villa & always have done and on my mummys side all her bloodline r staunch coventry city fans. it caused some problems when they got marry & her brother (my uncle) george has never spoke to her since & i've never even met him. that's just stupid. when i have kids i will let them support whoever they want & not make them drink coffee but u carn't choose ur parents can u :?:

x

lew

of course i make good points. and im at college not uni bt gud guess.

right i dont reckon anyone will get anywhere with this arguement or what ever its turned in to. Just make the cov badge bigger than the villa 1 in your pic, not like how youve got it now :twisted:

Users who are viewing this thread