Please change the whinging attitude at England..... (2 Viewers)

Paxman II

The old players must be moved aside. Gerrard saying it would be a miracle to win a world cup is so disrespectful and downright negative. No wonder this guy is past it. When did he last have a good game?
Hodgson move them over now...what could be worse as he doesn't think we have a chance of winning anyway!

Brighton Sky Blue

What is there to suggest we would be realistic contenders when qualifying hasn't even started?

stupot07

We've only reached semi finals twice in our history. Winning the world cup would be a miracle.

Agree the old guard should be bumped off..can't wait to see whether another England Manager will try to play Gerrard and Lampardnin the same side..

Sutty

I think Lampard and Gerrard could work now. Both are unable to play the powerful attacking game they used to play and have developed a more disciplined style of play.

As for the 'miracle' comment, I'd much rather hear that than the same old 'we are real contenders' line.

scroobiustom

The old players must be moved aside. Gerrard saying it would be a miracle to win a world cup is so disrespectful and downright negative. No wonder this guy is past it. When did he last have a good game?
Hodgson move them over now...what could be worse as he doesn't think we have a chance of winning anyway!

Are you serious? Gerrard was arguably our best player in the Euros.

Playing slightly deeper hitting hollywood balls ala Beckham however, does seem a dated concept but the alternative doesn't seem to be obvious at the moment.

Covstu

I am glad he has said it because it is true! i think we need to be realistic but we need the press to back England and not get on their backs when they draw a game! The press were fantastic in the olympics for team GB and helped portray and really positive message of unity for GB but then the love to stick the knife in against our national team and manager, why?

jimmyhillsfanclub

love to stick the knife in against our national team and manager,
why?

...because the team is generally full of over-paid, arrogant, prostitute using, granny-shagging, disabled-bay parking, drug-test avoiding, bar-brawling, air-rifle shooting, shop-lifting, racist, adulterous, multi-millionaire under-achievers.....

....perhaps?

Macca

...because the team is generally full of over-paid, arrogant, prostitute using, granny-shagging, disabled-bay parking, drug-test avoiding, bar-brawling, air-rifle shooting, shop-lifting, racist, adulterous, multi-millionaire under-achievers.....

....perhaps?

Best post on here in yonks

skybluedaze

He's right. He shouldn't say it, but he is right. I do think he was taken out of context by the media though. We missed the best chances we had to win the world cup years ago. With the ageing squad we've got now, and no obvious replacements, most substandard, we'll be trophyless for many more years to come. Still proud to be an England fan though, and live in hope.

Users who are viewing this thread