Playoff details confirmed (1 Viewer)

oakey

done mine got three but had to move cos it would not let me select any seats which were by my season ticket so binned my checkout and started again this time did not click on the rserved seat button. It let me buy three tickets next to each other and i paid postage to get them delivered to my addess The etickets are ok but when you go to the turnstile to get in it does not recognise the soddng barcode so you then have to go to the ticket office to get replacements!! Bollox to that for a game of soldiers methinks
Fold your printed off ticket and just push bit with barcode into reader and it works fine.
Once printed on A4 paper it can only work if folded.

chiefdave

Add to card is an option you can choose for delivery. Or, it was for me anyway.
I've added cup games to the card before and its been fine, think it was automatic before.

Not really a problem, easy enough to print out.

clint van damme

keeps telling me there are no events. Tried logging out and back in but no luck. Sites a joke.

what a clown, I was on the wrong website! That's after going to the ticket office this morning because I thought they were open! Not having a very productive day.

Reactions: vow

lordsummerisle

Got two this morning, thought would have to wait until Tuesday as only been to a handful of games this season.

Maybe takes into account previous seasons?
Chuffed to bits though to be fair.

no_loyalty

Got two this morning, thought would have to wait until Tuesday as only been to a handful of games this season.

Maybe takes into account previous seasons?
Chuffed to bits though to be fair.

Did you go yesterday?, if so and you purchased your ticket in advance you are on the priority list

Brighton 1

Just to add, we had a poll this weekend about the best away support at the Amex since it opened. Coventry got a few mentions, and was definitely top for this season.......unfortunately dirty Leeds begrudgingly got the lions share of the vote.
Loud and proud for the play offs.

The usual nightmare booking tickets so had to resort to phoning Ticket Master at 7p per minute and waiting 40 minutes to get through. They must make a fortune from their premium rate calls. Tried to upgrade my son's JSB to adult but told this was not possible but offered his seat FOC so now have four tickets when I only required three adults. The CCFC website wouldn't recognise my email address so couldn't order online but they were still able to send a confirmation of my purchase to my email address. What an almighty mess!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

pusbccfc

Just to add, we had a poll this weekend about the best away support at the Amex since it opened. Coventry got a few mentions, and was definitely top for this season.......unfortunately dirty Leeds begrudgingly got the lions share of the vote.
Loud and proud for the play offs.

Maybe if we'd managed a lucky win then we would have been the loudest!

Thanks for the nice comments anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread