players (1 Viewer)

skyblue1523

Going by the last few games I would drop most of the squad and play the young boys from the academy they can't do any worse and put the rest on gardening leave .to get rid of this losing mentally.

ajsccfc

They could do worse, with the added downpoint that you could also set their development as players back a long way to boot.

Nonleagueherewecome

Can't be any worse than we were last season. If this bonus bollocks is really behind the mess, it wouldn't be an issue with the kids!

SBS

Jesus, have you forgotten last season? Everyone was saying the exact opposite! Last year seems to have destroyed the confidence of our youth players.

Nonleagueherewecome

That's my point-we were better last season than this season!

Desperados

Surely any manager coming in should say - Put a full shift in or you are dropped and there will be no questions on forums/press etc as to why you aren’t in the squad. Why train doing the “right things” as we have heard before if they can’t do any of it on the pitch? They may as well just stay at home till match day! Consistent effort means a lot to us fans and we haven't had any for a very long time!

LJC_CCFC

For me both the players and the management are to blame. I would never say a player goes out to play not giving everything, but clearly there is something wrong with them (contract situation/confidence). Thorn was tactically inept, but somehow Shaw has outdone him; why oh why play the same team that lost to tranmere, he has no game plan. Despite this the overriding problem is and always will be until we get rid of them is SISU, they have taken us here and no one should forget that

Nonleagueherewecome

Good point! There were plenty of rough moments and lessons learned, but I'm pretty certain as well that Gael, Christie and Thomas gave their all much more than so-called senior pro's last season. And delivered more than anyone has this season.

Get Roberts in for a start, he's probably our only natural winger. And I'd like to see Cameron and Willis as our CB partnership.

Users who are viewing this thread